Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Lisntener Conversation Error

tidyWater8699 February 12th, 2016

Hi,

So I guess my listener has deactivated her account again which is I am very much fine but I no longer see her conversations. I get an error. Back when she deactivates, I would just see it as searching listener but the conversations are still there. I am very much sad because of this. If she comes back, would I be able to see our conversation again [taking into consideration that she still wants to talk to me that is]?

Cheshire94 February 12th, 2016

@tidyWater8699

I'm not sure. But I hope you can find another good listener.

tidyWater8699 OP February 12th, 2016

@Cheshire94

I tried to do that but all I got was disappointment. My current situation was judged which is why I truly hope that my listener comes back again since that listener is the only one who was able to walk with me while I go through my situation.

@tidyWater8699

I'm sorry. I'm not a listener but maybe I'll become one so I can talk to you :) I wouldn't let you down.

@Cheshire94

That is very kind of you. Not sure how could I reach you and I am now starting to fear that my situation will be judged again but I will try. It is a long story and it is not just one situation but there are different other ones weighing me down.

@tidyWater8699

I'm pretty open minded and I've dealt with a lot in my short life. If I do get a listeners account I will try to find this post and share the listener username.

Liz1000 February 12th, 2016

@tidyWater8699 yes, when she comes back and you open a chat with her again you will see the last 10 messages you exchanged, like normal.

@Liz1000

That is nice to know. I truly hope she gets back soon. I had been sharing a lot with her for a year now and counting. And i was about to give some updates on the things we had talked about. So really....this is nice to know. Guess I'll have to deal with the fact that I need to bear it until such time she comes back because I really tried to find sother listeners for the meantime but all I get are just judgments of the situation I am in and advices that I do not really appreciate. I just wanted someone to talk to like a friend I could share good and bad stuff that is happening in my life.