Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Emotionally Wounded

RedPandaExpress88 March 6th, 2016

I hate myself so much. I really want to die and it feels like nobody can help me. I tried talking to people in my personal life, therapy, and a crisis hotline, but I still feel that life is hopeless and I am worthless. I can't live with the guilt and shame that I have, anymore. My heart hurts and I'm really afraid. I don't know what to do. crying

Pebbles4 March 6th, 2016

@RedPandaExpress88

i hope your ok, I feel low too. I don't know what your going through but I promise things will get better. Just take one day at a time and breathe. Just breathe

rozie March 6th, 2016

Oh @RedPandaExpress88 I'm so sorry to hear you are feeling this way.It can be really tough at times. Sounds like you have reached out for help amd that's a positive. But maybe the fit wasn't there or you weren't ready... any number of reasons.You say you are emotionally wounded... and I know the effects of this in my own life...and its likely causing you to feel as you are. Want to tell you... you are not alone...we care and understand and know that recovery is possible. Please keep talking to us and maybe 1-1 with a listner could help you. Hugs.