Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I can't stop missing you

Brooke91 November 27th, 2016

It's been 5 months since we last saw eachother, and I still miss you like crazy. Being around other guys doesn't help, they just make me miss you more. I realize now that I was a toxic person in your life and you had to get away from me for your own good. I know that if I don't better myself first, our relationship won't get any better. I don't know how long it will take until I can become my best self again, but I want to show you that version of me and try again. I hope you will give me the chance. I want you to be happy, even if it's with someone else, but at the same time, I want to make you happy like I used to. I know that I can. I want you to love me like you did before I began to ruin things. I love you for you. I love how unique you are. I know that I'm going to think about you and wonder how you are for the rest of my life, and it's going to suck. I hope someday the universe will bring us back together and you will let me show you my best. I know if I better myself, we could be so much better. If that doesn't happen, I worry that you'll be, "the one that got away" I just want you to be happy, but missing you is hell. You were the best boyfriend I've ever had, and I let my illness take the best of me. I just want to get healthy and start over. I hope someday you will give me another chance. I'll never stop missing you.

discreetPlace9322 December 31st, 2016

@Brooke91 i just want you to know that your both the only one going through this i'm here to support you ❤️ i completely understand

Brooke91 OP January 3rd, 2017

@discreetPlace9322 thank you ♡♡

AdVictoriam November 27th, 2016

@Brooke91

Hey there.

Feeling like we're the ones responsible for a relationship going downhill is a terrible feeling. I get that.

You're right that missing him is going to be hell. And it's going to suck, and negative emotions such as guilt and regret is going to come in waves.

But please know that every day you work on becoming a better you gets you one step closer to becoming the person you want to be in a relationship.

whimsicalLight43 January 3rd, 2017

@Brooke91 I hope you know that the 7Cups Community, including me, is here for you <3

@whimsicalLight43

Thank you so much. I do know that. Whoever created 7 cups is amazing. I love everyone here, and you guys help me so much. Sometimes, I don't know what to say to other posts, so I just upvote them, hoping knowing someone is listening to them will make them somewhat better.

@Brooke91

Make them feel some what better**

whimsicalLight43 January 3rd, 2017

@Brooke91 <3 I'm glad you know, and you're welcome. That's great that you try to show that you're listening <3 Keep doing what you do! <3 Spread the love :)

@whimsicalLight43

I'll do my best :)

whimsicalLight43 January 4th, 2017

@Brooke91 That's more than we can ask for <3