Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Testing...

SensitiveArtsySoul May 26th, 2016

Don't be afraid to get tested and ask your partner if they have been tested. Make it a point of conversation before you decide to have sex with someone. And last but not least, protect yourself ALWAYS.

Some people's biggest fear is getting pregnant. The biggest fear should be catching something that you cannot get rid of and can kill you. Be careful y'all. It's real out there

Lotus213 May 26th, 2016

@NovaAnneArt thanks for this. My friends always tell me that they'd be too embarrassed to bring that up if they were ever to have a casual hookup and I always say that we have to protect ourselves first. I know a friend who like gets to know a person for a week and then asks to get tested together. I don't think it's totally crazy like what some would say.

Any thoughts??

SensitiveArtsySoul OP May 28th, 2016

@Lotus213 I think it's good to get tested at least every six months and make sure you don't have unprotected sex with multiple people. It's good that they make sure they get tested together. That way no one can lie about whether they have something or not. Even then though I don't encourage unprotected sex.