Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Trying to communicate

Eiccacries December 10th, 2021

Things aren't okay with my bf rn,it's been three days and we just fight over everything. It all started because I'm a virgin and i have PTSD and having sex scares the shit out of me. He's getting really frustrated and while I understand it's just not fair to blame for something I'm working on but can't really control. I am seeking for some tips on how to fix this

audienta December 10th, 2021

@Eiccacries

Hey Eicca

Thank you for sharing your story.

In my experience it's really important to set clear boundaries, especially when you have already experienced situations where they weren't accepted. Your biggest responsibility is to keep yourself safe and well! Even if it might feel egoistic in the beginning, it is really important and okay to put yourself first.

Feel free to reach out to a listener if you want to talk about the topic a little bit further.

Take care of yourself!

audienta

SamuelGreen December 15th, 2021

@Eiccacries

You've made a good try. Don't blame yourself if something goes wrong. Your boyfriend may not be that flexible when it comes to relationship building. By the way, it may be easier for you to discuss such moments in the female chat. You can see more info here. There are situations when a man is not the option that you need. Think about it.

greenTiger1474 December 16th, 2021

There's also times the world would be better off without women... Think about it... Also Fu eiccacries. Biast pos