Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I realised i have nobody at 20+. It's just me, my ptsd, my parents' issue and guys who only want me for the physical

I don't feel well. whatever i do to go to bed early i always wake up nauseous at the middle of the night, wanting someone around. my dad has a new house now and it hurts me i will never sleep in the same place as him ever. he's a doctor and always helped me when i was sick. since i was born i was nauseous. now my therapist said i want a boyfriend to replace my dad. i do feel comforted by men but then repulsed as they say it "you don't want to sleep with me, you only want to really sleep". I need to see if i can trust them. not risk my emotional and physical health for people who only care about the physical. so another night im alone. I actually never met anyone. it ends at texting as they see i have no intention and that I'm physically and mentally unwell. and need help as a human being

@intellectualGrapefruit6085

Hey , i'm Josh alr , im from your same age group , i know such shet happens with some people like us  , even i was going through smth like this , later i recovered , id love to hear yours tooo , count me in !

Hi Josh, would love to hear how you recovered

Hi,

I understand what u are feeling. U are craving for human touch and comfort. A guy to hug and cuddle and sleep with. Someone who can pamper you. I understand its hard to deal with. But Its better to wait for the right person. I have been waiting still. 

You can connect with me or text me If you wanna talk about it and feel heard

Thank you. It's essentially hard when dad left

That must have added up For you. I understand must be difficult for anyone there with u with whom u can talk ?