Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Am I the Problem?

anonySea2203 July 6th

I find myself crying more and more these days. Not just a normal cry but that ugly snotty nose cry. I’ve never truly realized how unloved I’ve been feeling. How unseen and unheard I’ve been feeling. You know I try really hard to give love to be supportive but you can’t pour from and empty cup…..my cup is empty and I don’t think anyone around me realizes it.

Then again when I think about it I’m the common denominator in all of this. I have to be the problem…right?

PineTreeTree July 6th

@anonySea2203 You’re not the problem. You are hurting and of course you can’t give right now.  It sounds like you need a break and some support. 

anonySea2203 OP July 6th

So much support!!! Like I just want to be held and told everything will be okay. I guess that’s the problem when you’re the “strong one” I don’t feel very strong.

PineTreeTree July 6th

@anonySea2203 Things will be ok. I ‘m sure some folks here at 7 Cups can be part of your support system. Breath. Rest. We got you. And you’ve got this.

akunknown July 6th

@anonySea2203

*holds you in my arms* and tells you honestly that everything will be better than ok. And maybe it already is but you just possibly think it isn’t or your mind is playing tricks on you? If it is, bad bad evil minds 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Regardless, *gives you the biggest and longest lasting hug as many times as you want* and ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

BlossomGirvan July 11th

@anonySea2203

It's heartbreaking to hear how much pain you're experiencing. Feeling unloved, unseen, and unheard is incredibly tough, and it's understandable that you're questioning yourself in this situation.

Firstly, please know that your feelings are valid, and it's okay to feel overwhelmed and drained. It's not uncommon to feel like you're giving a lot without receiving the same in return, and it's important to prioritize your own emotional well-being.

You are not automatically the problem just because you're feeling this way. Relationships, whether with friends, family, or partners, are complex, and often, issues stem from a combination of factors, not just one person's actions or feelings.

It might be helpful to take some time for self-care and reflection. ..

Remember, you deserve to feel loved, valued, and appreciated in your relationships. It's okay to set boundaries and communicate your needs to those around you. You are important, and your well-being matters.

Take gentle care of yourself during this difficult time.

Warm regards,🤗

anonySea2203 OP July 11th

Thank you so much for your words. I really appreciate it.

BlossomGirvan July 12th

@anonySea2203

My pleasure. you deserve to feel loved, respected, and valued.🤗