Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tired and alone

LonelyD97 June 23rd, 2022

Hello,

So I'm a 25 year old guy. I have never had sex, and definitely never had a relationship. I only kissed a girl for the first time last year, and when we sobered up she regretted it and no longer speaks to me. I have tried to talk to over 200 women in social enviroments in person, and attempted online dating, which nearly lead to 1 date before she ghosted me 2 days before the date. At my new job I can't get any respect, and am instead used as the group "punching bag" as it were. I get given useless compliments by women "you're so nice" "you're so funny" "you make me feel safe", but no interest. I'm too ugly for that. At work I get soft compliments "Oh you're relaxed, you're laid back". It doesn't matter. I can't afford therapy, so I'm hoping someone here will tell me something that I haven't heard before as to why I'm an unfuckable sub human.

Have a nice day

D.

sallymae3459 June 24th, 2022

@LonelyD97 might just have bad luck hard to say since idk u but you have to keep trying there are always dating apps if you are into that if not meet up groups maybe.

LonelyD97 OP June 24th, 2022

Yeah I've tried tinder, and bumble, and hinge, and plentyoffish and okcupid multiple times. Nothing. And any event I go to, women will 100% go for a more conventionally attractive man, no matter what. It's tiring and humiliating.

sallymae3459 June 24th, 2022

@LonelyD97. yeah that's too bad I am sorry there is another app called Iris that uses artificial intelligence to match people might be worth a try i tried it wasn't for me.