Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A humorous (and Star Trek) look at

AbbyHarris1976 December 8th, 2019

This is from the Star Trek Deep Space 9 episode By Infernos Light

Starfleet Lt.-Commander Worf: First, they demand we come out here, then they make us wait.

Klingon General Martok: Theyre worthy fighters, but they have no sense of honor.

How many of you have been in that situation where you feel rushed to get to an appointment, an interview, or (date I say 😉🤭😂) a date and youre left waiting for ... ? 🤣 Its not a fun or very pleasant situation to be in when its happening, but Ive had it happen to me also and sometimes ... well, I just have to laugh out of the situation and the pain associated with it. 🤣

MistyMagic December 8th, 2019

@AbbyHarris1976 I love Star Trek, and so I was really interested to see what you had posted.

My favourite trekkie saying is from Captain Kirk when he says "No, I'm from Iowa, I only work in outer space." -

Listening .... One Step At A Time

AbbyHarris1976 OP December 22nd, 2019

@MistyMagic

I have this one novel written by William Shatner and it

MistyMagic December 22nd, 2019

@AbbyHarris1976 Dorgs??

AbbyHarris1976 OP December 23rd, 2019

@MistyMagic

Hahahahaha 🤣 Yes, thats it!

Woof woof ... we are dorgs, resistance is futile 🤣

If those dorgs tried to bark, they would sound like the Breen talking. 🤣

MistyMagic December 23rd, 2019

@AbbyHarris1976 OMG so I googled 'borg dog' hehehehe eeeeek but I liked this one . . .

SparkyGizmo December 8th, 2019

@AbbyHarris1976

I try to see the humor in things too. I call it in my life the "hurry up and wait" thing! lolsmiley I always try to keep a book with me in the event that someone isn't quite as good as keeping their commitments as I am. I enjoy my reading time and even with that I give 15 minutes to wait for them while I read. After that, I let myself off the hook and know that I am free to move on to greener pastures. I don't wait for someone else to tell me it's ok, I tell me it's ok.