Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What now?

PerfectlyImperfectt21 May 20th, 2017

I was in a relationship with my dream guy 5 amazing years until about 6 months ago when he left me to focus on himself, his career aspirations and to gain independence. He also wanted to experience the single life and focus on his friends as well. This was like a slap in the face to me and I was hanging on by a thread for 6 months. I understood logically but emotionally it was very tough. I felt rejected and thrown away like a piece of trash. I really questioned my self worth. Now that the weather has been getting warmer, I have slowly felt more like myself. But I am beginning to question what now? I am 22 years old and before I had my whole life planned out and it was such a wonderful life. Now it's a big question mark and I fear the unknown. I also fear if I will every truly find someone because people my age don't really understand the concept of love. I live in a world where people get drunk every weekend, love hook ups and social media. They live for instant gratification and pleasure. They don't understand what building a foundation for a relationship looks like. If anything is tough they bow out. They swim on the shallow side and call it deep. I really want to start building a life but a huge key to that puzzle is building one with someone and growing into it together. I'm scared I won't find anyone who makes me feel like my ex did. So any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

PerfectlyImperfectt21 OP May 20th, 2017

@PerfectlyImperfectt21

also any suggestions on some fun things I should do while single would be great and any tips on how to be happy and continue to thrive while being alone would also be awesome!

Thank you so much!

JamieSclafaniLMSW May 20th, 2017

@PerfectlyImperfectt21 I would suggest taking time for you. If you can't be happy with you, you won't be happy with anyone else

sarahwoods May 20th, 2017

So Happy to share this good deeds!!! Thanks to Dr. Solution.

He brought back my husband in just 3 days. Now my husband love me more than anything in the world and treat me like a queen. He did cheated for months and parked out the house but now that is over. Thanks to Dr. Solution for his Spell.

Dr. Solution is the Chief Priest of Solution Shrine, a shrine of pure and clean voodoo and all kinds of spell, and a home of healing of kind of diseases. He can cast a spell on your behalf regarding your relationship, your financial situation, future events, or whatever is important to you. Is it someone or something you desire to have? Do you want a divorce or stop a divorce? Do you want your partner or lover back? Are you suffering from any kind of cancer or any health issues? Do you want wealth, or happiness, or a mate in your life? Do you want to get pregnant? Contact him and he shall cast a spell for you.

To inquire about his services or to make a request:

Contact Dr. Solution today:
solutionshrine@priest.com

WhatsApp: +2349053565235

Thank you.