Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Navigating breakups and the journey after

StargirlTina June 22nd

Letter to everyone

Hello everyone, Tina here!

I recently got out of a serious 2 year relationship a month ago and have been navigating my life ever since. It got toxic and was difficult to realise that in the situation. We get so used to being with a person that the pain and chaos we feel after the separation is almost close to losing a very important friendship and sometimes comes in waves like grief. That's completely alright!

My intention of writing this post is to motivate all others who are stressed out and confused and trying to figure things out. The movie "Someone Great" really talks about this topic and helped put things in perspective for me personally. That being said, spend time with your friends, people around you and family if you can. Take your time you kind soul! Give time to your hobbies, and for yourself to process all these emotions.. You didn't deserve any of the bad things that happened to you and I send you soo much love and strength to help you on your beautiful journey of life.. I am here for you if you want to talk about anything at all, even if not related to this topic!

There are people, so many people who care about you and love you (Most definitely including me!🧡🌻🦋)  I love you for being so strong and brave and for trying to figure out things for yourself, no mater what you are going through. I know it's difficult and daunting, and it may feel like you wanna shut yourself off in moments.. It takes a lot of courage, so take a moment to just be proud of yourself for how far you've come and how far you can go! Life is a beautiful journey and we have wonderful opportunities, all of us, to grow from adversities, learn our lessons, heal and become better versions of ourselves while being here for each other.. I am so glad you're here, it sometimes may not feel like you're doing enough, but you are! I promise you time will heal everything. And if you have breakdowns, that's completely okay: It is okay to not be okay sometimes. Just remember to smile once you've cried or thought about things, because you're a beautiful and awesome person and you got thisss.. To all of you reading this and whoever needs to hear this: It is not your fault. I repeat. It..is..Not..your..fault! Wishing healing for all of us and for us to eventually love and accept ourselves as we are~

Have a great day/night and keep being yourself! 

With love, 

Tina🧡

love-hug.gif

WeEarth June 22nd

@StargirlTina

Tina, thank you so much for sharing this beautiful note 💛🌟

Your kind and heartfelt words made me feel better than before! Best wishes and warm hugs, my friend💓

kie.gif

StargirlTina OP July 8th

@WeEarth You're soo welcomee earth! Keep being your awesome self and spreading joy the way you do!🧡🌻 

WeEarth July 10th

@StargirlTina

love-happy.gif

BlueRivercares June 22nd

@StargirlTina thanks for sharing tinabean :) really brave of you. also thank you for motivating us to move on with life no matter what brings us down <3.

StargirlTina OP July 8th

@BlueRivercares Rivvy🧡 it's always wonderful to see you being soo sweet and supportive of me..I appreciate you soo much! Take caree youu, you wonderful sweet person~🌻💃🏻🦋 

Atulpandey111 June 23rd

I needed this. And thanks for that movie. Hope I'm gonna learn more.

💛

StargirlTina OP July 3rd

@Atulpandey111 I am soo glad it helped! Wishing you loads of strength, love and healing..🧡🌻

Atulpandey111 July 3rd

Will you recommend me more stuffs that's gonna shape me? Similar to that movie which you've experienced.

neathemlock07 July 6th

@StargirlTina hey, I had to break up with my boyfriend of 2 and a half years. it was four days back, it is heart wrenching to me, I love him so much, but he was hurting me emotionally, doing the same mistakes and somewhere I felt he took me for granted. I in fact communicated with him as well, he apologized and promised to change, but there is no use, he just used to think about himself, and it hurt a lot, when I realized that I was just begging him, and starving for his attention yet I still kept up with his pace. and when I finally broke up with him, he just sent me a constructive message and bid me a goodbye. He did not even think twice. I did everything for him and I went out of my league to make him happy, on the other hand he just use to say that he is trying everything but tbh I never saw those changes in him. 

StargirlTina OP July 8th

@neathemlock07 I am soo sorry to hear that..And I can relate soo soo much cos that's what happened with me too..My ex bf would not understand my efforts and perspective on things and make me feel guilty for the smallest of things without even realising it..It does feel scary initially to move on, but trust me it makes sense and time heals eventually 🧡🌻🦋 everything happens for a reason! We got thisss.. You did whatever you could and if you haven't heard this lately I'm soo proud of you for choosing healing for yourself for once and for ending a toxic cycle that was affecting you..it takes so much courage... I'm here for you anytime you wanna talk, feel free to text me here whenever you wanna talk and I'll try to reply asap! Take caree of yourself!🦋🧡

SparkyGizmo July 24th

@StargirlTina

❤️❤️❤️

StargirlTina OP July 26th

@SparkyGizmo Sparkyyy🧡

faithfulBeing3539 July 31st

Thank you Tina!

It made me feel okay. ✨

StargirlTina OP September 12th

@faithfulBeing3539 I am so glad I could help even if by 1 %..mission accomplished ! Thank you so much for being you and for being here🧡🦋

Chaffy July 31st

I myself am going through a breakup over a relationship that lasted 2 years. Everything about this has been so hard and overwhelming and I’ve done some things that I’m not proud of, simply because I’ve let my emotions get the better of me. I’ve lashed out at people who didn’t do anything wrong, simply because I was hurt. Then I feel guilty, judt making this whole process harder for myself.

The pain most certainly feels like grief, that couldn’t be any more true. What has helped me is my friends who before now, hadn’t talked to me much. Now it’s been everyday. Whenever I’m hanging out with them, I’m not thinking about the breakup and my mind is more at peace and I actually can feel something other than grief. My cat, who loves me no matter what, has been here for me at my loneliest points as well.

Thanks tina, we are loved and we deserve to be loved. It will get better.

@Chaffy Chaffy, I am so sorry you could relate but there's power in knowing we're not alone and so many of us understand the experience and how it feels.

I relate so much to whatever you said and for me too my friends have been the major source of support and love along with my family and I hadn't been spending enough time with them before my breakup.

I've now been getting better and learning a lot about myself too and am able to observe and learn from my own behaviour. I am so glad you're doing  better too..take care and stay strong! M always here to listen if you ever wanna reach out personally too🧡🦋

bs027 August 1st

@StargirlTina stay strong girl❤️

@bs027 Omg thank youu! Means a lot..hope you're doing good too🧡

scarlettve9 Tuesday

@StargirlTina

Am here to testify how my relationship was restored back by the great power's of Dr Adoda after three months of loneliness, my ex-lover called me after my contact with Dr Adoda on ( http://dradodalovetemple.com) That he want us to come back and start a good home, happy to write on this website that my ex boyfriend is back with me and i am very happy sharing the testimony with everyone so that they too can meet this great Dr Adoda and solve their problems. I highly recommend, take a chance.. if your not a believer, he will make you one.

Lost3786 3 days ago

Thank you so much for this post. It is something I really needed to read right now. My husband of 12 years, relationship for 22 years and I have very recently taken a trial separation. He is very depressed and I have suffered in the past we tried to make it work but it has just ended up damaging us both so we decided on the separation as the best option for both Is and the kids (18, just gone to uni, 15 & 4).

There is no bad feeling or hate, we care very deeply for each other which I think makes it harder... I feel it would be a bit easier if we hated each other. It's my birthday today which has been difficult too as normally we would spend time together as a family.

I thank you so much for your uplifting post. It has given me hope that things can get better and I can cope. You are a very special person ❤️