Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Missing him

UglyDarling March 23rd, 2019

So, I met someone I am head over heels with. We dated for almost two years and it was the best two years of my life. I am totally smitten and hoped to end up with him. I had never felt this way about anyone and was completely dedicated. I tried so hard to everything right.

About 7 months ago he called it off. He immediately started dating someone else and I have been completely destroyed since he broke up with me. He was adamant about being friends because he considered me his "best friend" even if he didn't feel much beyond that. I tried to be his friend because I thought maybe we could make it work someday. I recently said I couldn't be friends and explained why and he ultimately ignored what I said and cut me off (justifiably, I don't blame him). I really just couldn't be friends, I want more and hoping to get more was taking a toll on me.

I feel like I'm just stuck in this hole that I can't get out of. I've tried dating and I'm just disgusted with myself and even the idea of someone else. I thought it'd subside eventually, like anything. I've tried starting fresh, even found a new job somewhere I always wanted to live, made new friends, but every day I wake up depressed, with my throat and stomach heavy and it takes a lot for me not to my cry all day.

I feel very pathetic for feeling this way and not being able to move on after months. I feel really expendable and I also feel like no matter what I do I'll never be good enough.

fatstbh March 23rd, 2019

@UglyDarling

kitkat34567 March 24th, 2019

@UglyDarling you are good enough your just going through a rough break up i hope you find someone else soon.