Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Just as soon as things were getting better..

Wealllearn March 3rd, 2016

I can't do it anymore guys this break up with my girlfriend of 3 years is too much that I'm having mental break downs at work and I'm only 20 I can't believe this would affect me so much.

2500gmc March 3rd, 2016

@Wealllearn I recently broke up with my girlfriend of over a year and it's been the toughest thing I've ever had to deal with. But everyday is a day where you need to tkae yourself out of the routine you were in to expose yourself to new people, situations, and overall just the days experience. I don't want you to feel alone. I don't want you to be scared. I want to see you rise up and conqeur this because I know you're too strong to let it get you. I have faith. I'm a message away. I don't want to see you go down if I can help it. Please get back to me.

Wealllearn OP March 3rd, 2016

@2500gmc how do we message I really need someone

HatcherAnton March 3rd, 2016

@Wealllearn talk to me bud I'm here!

sympatheticWillow3726 March 5th, 2016

@Wealllearn

sorry to hear of your break up im in the same boat and it's not fun . 24/7 my mind is on them im on day 45 of no contact . Wish the pain would go away myself . Keep busy an move forward .

sympatheticWillow3726 March 5th, 2016

Don't let them know your hurting not even a text or email let them see your back an cont to walk away .

@2500gmc