Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Going through a break up or have

Wealllearn February 24th, 2016

Anyone else here going through a break up just recently? I personally am and I just want to be back with her already.

pioneeringJackfruit9582 February 24th, 2016

@Wealllearn

pioneeringJackfruit9582 February 24th, 2016

Hi I've been going through this I was patient kept in touch not to over bearing and we are slowly working towards eventually being together I'm not there yet and I miss my lady but am staying on this path plus coming on here learning good tips everything here has helped in some ways plus a little therapy to point me and her in the right direction just sharing what I've been doing. Good luck

Ross71 February 24th, 2016

Been through one recently myself. All I seem to remember is the good times, at first anyway. I remember how we cuddled on the sofa, and how she'd fall asleep in my arms. I have to convince myself to remember how she broke my heart, got with someone else soon after and the lying and deciet, all the bad stuff. We broke up for a reason, I know that. My heart just doesn't at times. I think I miss this ideal version of her I've created rather than the real her. I fear I won't find anyone that compares or clicks on so many levels. But as a good friend of mine put it 'nobody will compare until one does' I need to keep telling myself that and think that that particular person is in my future and all of this pain is happening for a reason. Keep your head up, I know it's tough but it will be worth it in the end. It has to be