Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Start of ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“”๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ผ

ivoryDog4942 May 28th

Alright, Alright. I was writing for a post in Icebreakers so Imma tag you two: @Torean and @jesusredeemedme2425

If you were tagged and didnโ€™t want to see this (Iโ€™m not sure if I tagged correctly lol) then you can ignore this.

I write on paper and Iโ€™m just showing you the first chapter (itโ€™s short, kinda like a prelude) so I donโ€™t forget to finish the story. So uh bug me if I take too long writing this. I might need a reminder to finish. This may be hard to read so let me know if you want a digital version.

image_1716921096.jpg

Itโ€™s sideways and wonโ€™t let me zoom in either, so itโ€™s a little hard to read :(

ivoryDog4942 OP May 28th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Yeah, I couldnโ€™t fix that. Later I might enter a digital version. If youโ€™re on mobile, you might be able to lock your screen so that when you turn it, you can read it.

ivoryDog4942 OP May 29th

@ivoryDog4942

Digital Version of the Excerpt

Gosh, Iโ€™m gonna need to scan the text next time ๐Ÿ˜ญ

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

I was only trying to breed them efficiently. I was only trying to satisfyย help my family.

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”_____โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”___โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”-____-

โ€œScrap it.โ€

โ€No!โ€ I yelped like a motionless, silent, hopeless character in my dreams, praying the other would hear me. My mom walked over to the trash, and my eyes widened.

โ€If you want, I can take the trash out while Iโ€™m here.โ€

I rushed over there.

โ€Uhโ€ฆuh itโ€™s fine. Thanks, Mom. You can go now,โ€ I said, rushing her out of my room.

Shuffling over to the trash again when my mom was finally gone, I identified the fake trash and dug it out.

โ€œMy children,โ€ I whispered in relief, hugging each piece of paper my great, great, great grandma wrote.

โ€You didnโ€™t mean to do this,โ€ I whispered following a tear.

I turn the big light off, turn the lamp on, and crawl into bed. I pick up my Iphone 110 Pro-Air and go to my HorrificNews app. Of course, all of my news is dogs. I scrolled and scrolled to see a dog without hind legs. Instead it had human-like back legs.

The scariest part is great, great, great grandma, Katherine, saw a similar caseโ€ฆ

Torean May 28th

@ivoryDog4942

This is an interesting start.ย  I really like the way your writing looks on the page too. ๐Ÿ˜

Yeah, your handwriting and the kind of ink are very visually appealing <3

ivoryDog4942 OP May 28th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Thank you both of you. I work on it more tonight ๐Ÿ˜

Any updates?? <3

ivoryDog4942 OP July 7th

@jesusredeemedme2425

I abandoned it ๐Ÿ’€ but uh i can kinda crochet now so thatโ€™s good? ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด

Ooh!!! Pics please <3

ivoryDog4942 OP July 9th

@jesusredeemedme2425

All I can do is a mediocre chain stitch ,but like most hobbies, Iโ€™m gonna take a short break and get into it when my room is clean and Iโ€™m not tired because crochet is so hard for me most of the time. But I did start scrapbooking again๐Ÿ˜…

I guess I kinda hop from thing to thing but I draw and play piano daily so thatโ€™s good I guessimage_1720543054.jpgimage_1720543074.jpg

Oh I bounce back and forth all the time hehe

ivoryDog4942 OP July 10th

@jesusredeemedme2425

thats so real hahaย 

I have ADD sooooo hehe