Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Living with Leaders Newsletter

October 21st, 2021

Have you been enjoying the Interviews posted in the Living with Leaders Interview Series so far? (Find the interviews here)

Would you like to keep yourself updated with what's coming up and the latest in the series?

- About new opportunities to participate, sneak peek of interviews coming up, information about related projects, etc.

This thread will act as a Living with Leaders newsletter hub. If you want to subscribe to the newsletter posts, type the following message as a reply to this thread:

"I would like to receive news of what's coming up and what's new in the Living with Leaders Interview series."

You can also instead personal message me @fristo with the above sentence.

I'll be tagging the subscribers in the newsletter posts.

Alternatively, you can click on the 'Subscribe' button at the top of this thread (though that would mean you'd receive notification for every post in this thread and not just the newsletter posts made by me).

Optimisticempath October 22nd, 2021

I like this series @Fristo ๐Ÿ˜Š

"I would like to receive news of what's coming up and what's new in the Living with Leaders Interview series."

MistyMagic October 23rd, 2021

@Fristo "I would like to receive news of what's coming up and what's new in the Living with Leaders Interview series." Thanks Fristo!

Listening - One Step At A Time!

Izzy274 October 23rd, 2021

Thanks for a great series so far :)

FallenStarss October 23rd, 2021

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ

FallenStarss October 23rd, 2021

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ

October 24th, 2021

Sunday 24 October 2021 Living with Leaders Newsletter

Interviews so far: A Walk with Glen , Chips with Obs , An Evening with H

Upcoming Interview: A Talk at Hope's Place releasing tomorrow on Monday! Sharing a quote from that upcoming interview (think of it as a trailer):

"If people can be inspired to follow what they are passionate about and persevere despite all odds, I think we will live in a much better world." - Hope

Opportunities to Participate in the Series: If you are a 7cups mentor, check this post. If not, invest in this question bank.

Upcoming Related Projects: 1. There will be another series called Living with Mentors where anyone can interview a mentor so that all learn from them. 2. There will be 7cups Talk Shows where any listener could be interviewee in a live interview in group chatroom and share about their listening journey. If any of these projects interest you, you can pm me for more info and opportunity.

Engaging thread posted in the series: Questions to Let Your Inner Leader Out

Quotes Compilation from the interviews so far: Living with Leaders Quotables

Thank you for subscribing to and reading the newsletter. See you!

Subscribers: @Nerdtastic @LayneGirl @Optimisticempath @WhiteRoses25 @MistyMagic @Izzy274 @FallenStarss

(Anyone not in the above tag-list can also subscribe to the newsletter. Scroll up and read the main thread post for more info.)

conscientiousPeach2999 October 24th, 2021

@fristo

โ€I would like to receive news of whatโ€™s coming up and whatโ€™s new in the Living with Leaders Interview series.โ€

November 14th, 2021

Sunday 14 November 2021 Living with Leaders Newsletter

Two Latest Interviews: Biscuits with Noni , Living with Kindness

Upcoming Interview: Toast Time with Toast! Sharing a snippet from this upcoming interview:

Spread kindness. Nothing will be more worthwhile of your time than spreading kindness. The feeling of doing something good for someone or saying something good to someone will eternally remain unparalleled to any other kind of feeling.

Opportunities to Participate in the Series:

1. If you are a 7cups mentor, check this post. If not, invest in this question bank.

2. Appreciate a fellow 7cupser by filling the Peer Appreciation Form

3. Join Peer Appreciation Program Team by filling this form

4. If you are a listener, interview a 7cups Mentor by filling Living with Mentors form

5. If you want to conduct mentor-mentee interviews, apply here. Any listener may apply.

So many opportunities! The aim of the Living with Leaders and its subprograms is to inspire leadership qualities in one another. With your effort, encouragement and support, we hope to go a long long way!

Newsletter Subscribers-

@Nerdtastic @LayneGirl @Optimisticempath @WhiteRoses25 @MistyMagic @Izzy274 @FallenStarss @conscientiousPeach2999

(Anyone not in the above tag-list can also subscribe to the newsletter. Scroll up and read the main thread post for more info.)

December 12th, 2021

Sunday 12 December 2021 Living with Leaders Newsletter

Two Latest Interviews: In Conversation with Oui , Let's catch some tea with Jili!

Upcoming Interview: Mingle with Mel! Sharing a snippet from this upcoming interview:

7Cups totally shaped me. It helped me grow and evolve as a person and made me understand people a lot more. I felt like I matured a lot after joining the site, volunteering and learning about active listening. -Mel

Opportunities to Participate in the Series:

1. If you are a 7cups verified listener, check this post. If not, invest in this question bank.

2. Appreciate a fellow 7cupser by filling the Peer Appreciation Form

3. Join Peer Appreciation Program Team by filling this form

4. If you are a listener, interview a 7cups Mentor by filling Living with Mentors form

5. If you want to conduct mentor-mentee interviews, apply here. Any listener may apply.

In this past month, we made a lot of progress with the Living with Leaders program and its subprograms. Living with Leaders now allows all verified listeners to interview MLs, Admins, and Ambassadors! Peer Appreciation Form went through variety of tweaks, check out the form now! Living with Mentors is stretching too, and now you can not only get to know mentors but ask a lot of questions as a listener about specific active listening skills!

Thank you for each one supporting and participating!

Newsletter Subscribers-

@Nerdtastic @LayneGirl @Optimisticempath @WhiteRoses25 @MistyMagic @Izzy274 @FallenStarss @conscientiousPeach2999