Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

introducing : the listener spotlight!

imlistening01 August 14th, 2021

helloo everyone, hope you are all doing well < 3

i have recently taken up the lovely role of a graphics project agent for the daily reviews campaign. due to this, i will be leading a part of this campaign called (drumroll) the listener spotlight!

the aim of the listener spotlight is to highlight, appreciate, and celebrate the wonderful work our listeners are doing in a creative and fun way. a new thread will be posted every monday in this sub-forum showcasing 10 listeners and their reviews in 2 lil graphics! the first batch of graphics every month will be posted on the official 7cups twitter account (you can view them here and here!)

a big big big thank you to @Heather225 for the amount of work they have put into this campaign, and for always providing thoughtful and helpful answers to my endless questions hehe. all of your work is more than appreciated < 3

further information :

—> want to know more about the daily reviews campaign? please click here

—> want to know more about listener spotlight nominations? please click here

questions, concerns, and feedback :

—> if you have any questions, concerns, or feedback about the daily reviews campaign, please feel free to pm @Heather225

—> if you have any questions, concerns, or feedback about the listener spotlight, please feel free to pm @imlistening01

the first batch will be out this up-coming monday! thank you for reading, and i hope you are having a lovely day/night :)

[updated 8/9/21]

HopieRemi August 15th, 2021

@imlistening01

This is exciting :)

imlistening01 OP August 15th, 2021

@HopieRemi

teehee it is! hoping you will like it :)

-S x

HopieRemi August 15th, 2021

@imlistening01

I am sure I will.

tagging some people who would hopefully like to see this : @PrettyBabyMushrooms @ezoodle @MollyT @StarlaSky @Giveysomehope @Izzy274 @cuppyycakee @LovingPudding8290 @jessrabbit7 @BountifulSoul6084 @milkoreos @LoveToGod @secrecykhasya @PeacePink @dany9x @gentleForest2504 @Hiraith @ree7 @freshOasis7877 @stunningstar67 @lovingRainbow2705 @lilyflowerrr @izzyyy295 @Aronnyo26819 @KatieM717 @lairde @Alex2572 @electricRose5886 @GeorgeM75 @LavenderFlower @VicK5123 @amazingNutella24 @Paprika001 @Daf8 @NinaBee @EmmaE @ShiningStars1 @RebekahRoyal @calmingMermaid5761 @gentleButterfly404 @SkyLindenHope @Amy @Emily328 @considerateParadise6717 @sia1325 @mamtasha22 @itssoren @eli225 @SoftFaith2004 @kkea @SeriouslyLey123

-S x

Starlasky August 15th, 2021

@imlistening01 Oh my goodness, I'm soo excited! Looking forward to tomorrow, thank you lis 💙

@Starlasky

aw i'm so happy to see you excited for this shreya! and to see you in the graphics tomorrow wink wink

-S x

LovetoGod August 15th, 2021

@imlistening01
Woah!!! Thanks for tagging me. It's really fantastic project. It would be really encouraging for our lovely listeners. It's amazing. Thanks❤

@LovetoGod

aw of course, you will be featured at some point after all! and i'm hoping it will be, thank you <3

-S x

LovetoGod August 15th, 2021

@imlistening01
Yeah my pleasure✨

LindenTea August 15th, 2021

@imlistening01

Thank you for tagging me S! Looking forward to it <3

@SkyLindenHope

of course lin, and yay! hoping you'll like it <3

-S x

ezoodle August 15th, 2021

@imlistening01 Aww, thank you for tagging me. I'm not kidding, this just made my day. I've been smiling since a saw this! This project is such a cool idea!

@ezoodle

aw that means so much ez, i'm also really looking forward to what the listener spotlight will bring! you'll be seeing yourself in the graphic tomorrow :)

-S x

lilyflowerrr August 15th, 2021

@imlistening01 thank you so much for tagging me, i can't wait to see this <3

@lilyflowerrr

hehe of course lily! i'm also looking forward to this, and to see you being featured too :)

-S x

Victor04 August 15th, 2021

@imlistening01
This should be great. I'm looking forward to how it goes. ❤

Thank you so much, S, for tagging a certain someone named @VicK5123. They really appreciated it. 😀

@VicK5123

aw yay, so am i! and yes, of course. this certain someone named vic definitely deserved to be tagged, and to also be featured at some point too teehee

-S x

amazingNutella24 August 15th, 2021

@imlistening01 and @Heather225
This is such an amazing initiative! Thank you so much for the hard work you put into this, S and Heather 💜 Thanks for tagging me, S! Looking forward to it. Best wishes 💜

@amazingNutella24

aw thank you so much nutella, thank you for your kind words and for everything you do! woo i'm looking forward to this too - you'll be seeing yourself in the graphics soon. take care <3

MollyT August 15th, 2021
@imlistening01

Cant wait to see it S! (: congratulations on the new role! you're amazing!

mol xoxo
imlistening01 OP August 16th, 2021

@MollyT

aw thank you so much molly, i'm excited too! you will be in the graphic posted today hehe

-S x

NinaBee August 16th, 2021

@imlistening01

NinaBee August 16th, 2021

@imlistening01 Ahhh this is so exciting!!! I definitely wanna look into this more!!! <3

@NinaBee

yayy nina, i'm glad you do! you can always pm me if you'd like to know more, mwah <3

-S x

kkea August 15th, 2021

This sounds awesome!! Best of luck with your position, you’re amazing ❤️ Thanks for tagging me :)

@kkea

thank you so much kira! you are even more amazing, mwah < 3

-S x

jessrabbit7 August 15th, 2021
🎉 Woohoo! 🎉

Thank you @imlistening01 and @Heather255 for creating this exciting new project! 💗

Its great that listeners will get the spotlight they deserve, i'm proud of everyone 🤗

@jessrabbit7

aw yay jess, i’m honoured to be leading this! thank you so much, and whispers you will see you in the graphics soon hehe

-S x

eli225 August 15th, 2021

Ouu this sounds so exiting. Thank you for making this campaign ❤️❤️

@eli225

it really is, thank you eli! hoping you'll like it, mwah <3

-S x

MidwesternCalmSeeker August 16th, 2021

I look forward to seeing these posts, @imlistening01 - great project.

@MidwesternCalmSeeker

aw thank you so much, i am too! the first batch will be out today, hoping you'll like it :)

-S x

wonderfulRainbow817 August 16th, 2021

@imlistening01
This is such a great idea! We have so many wonderful listeners who do amazing work that are unknown to many. Can't wait to read about other listeners!

@wonderfulRainbow817

aw thank you rainbow! this really is, i’m hoping the listener spotlight will help us to highlight all the wonderful work our listeners are doing. the first batch will be out today, hope you'll like it <3

-S x

Daf8 August 16th, 2021
heart @imlistening01 heart
heart Thank you for the tag! I'm impressed by your awesomeness and remarkable work. Having you and the incredible Heather, this lovely and fantastic project will be an absolute success! Thank you for the work, the appreciation and the love. You are outstanding heart

@Daf8

aw daf, thank you so much for your kind words! it means a lot, you are even more outstanding. hoping to see you featured soon too hehe! the first batch will be out today :)

-S x

Daf8 August 16th, 2021
heart @imlistening01 heart
heart Thank *you* for your kindness, sweetness and contributions! You and your work mean a lot, and *you* are not only outstanding, but uniquely radiant and impressive. Thank you! Yay, you got this! heart

Starlight82 August 18th, 2021

Lovely idea, can't wait to see.
Where will the spotlights be posted?

imlistening01 OP August 18th, 2021

@Starlight82

hi, thank you so much! the spotlights will be posted as separate threads for each week in the daily reviews sub-forum (in this sub-com). you can view the first batch here if you'd like! : https://www.7cups.com/forum/CommunityProjectsEvents_184/DailyListenerReviews_2248/listenerspotlightweekofaugust16th2021_256671/
hope you have a lovely day <3

-S x

imlistening01 OP August 22nd, 2021

@Starlight82

helloo :) just wanted to inform you that the whereabouts of the weekly spotlights have changed! the listener spotlight now has it's own sub-forum hehe, you can view it here : https://www.7cups.com/forum/CommunityProjectsEvents_184/ListenerSpotlight_2283/ take care <3

-S x