Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

introducing : the listener spotlight!

imlistening01 August 14th, 2021

helloo everyone, hope you are all doing well < 3

i have recently taken up the lovely role of a graphics project agent for the daily reviews campaign. due to this, i will be leading a part of this campaign called (drumroll) the listener spotlight!

the aim of the listener spotlight is to highlight, appreciate, and celebrate the wonderful work our listeners are doing in a creative and fun way. a new thread will be posted every monday in this sub-forum showcasing 10 listeners and their reviews in 2 lil graphics! the first batch of graphics every month will be posted on the official 7cups twitter account (you can view them here and here!)

a big big big thank you to @Heather225 for the amount of work they have put into this campaign, and for always providing thoughtful and helpful answers to my endless questions hehe. all of your work is more than appreciated < 3

further information :

—> want to know more about the daily reviews campaign? please click here

—> want to know more about listener spotlight nominations? please click here

questions, concerns, and feedback :

—> if you have any questions, concerns, or feedback about the daily reviews campaign, please feel free to pm @Heather225

—> if you have any questions, concerns, or feedback about the listener spotlight, please feel free to pm @imlistening01

the first batch will be out this up-coming monday! thank you for reading, and i hope you are having a lovely day/night :)

[updated 8/9/21]

greenYard2803 August 18th, 2021

@imlistening01

greenYard2803 August 18th, 2021

that is great

imlistening01 OP August 18th, 2021

@greenYard2803

thank you so much! hope you like it <3

-S x

greenYard2803 August 19th, 2021

@imlistening01 My pleasure

olivia5611 August 20th, 2021

Aw this is so great!

imlistening01 OP August 20th, 2021

@olivia5611

yayy, glad to hear that you like it olivia! you'll be seeing yourself featured soon <3

-S x

August 31st, 2021

@imlistening01, This is a great way to showcase how wonderful our listeners are, here on 7 Cups! Thank you to you and your team for unveiling this incredible forum idea!!! ❤️

imlistening01 OP September 1st, 2021

@Nerdtastic

aw thank you so so much nerd! you are incredibly sweet, and i’m really happy you like it. thank you for being so wonderful < 3

September 1st, 2021

My pleasure!!! ❤️

Jay2Be September 25th, 2021

Good luck 🤞 to the 7 cups

imlistening01 OP September 25th, 2021

@Jay2Be

< 33

Jay2Be September 25th, 2021

Congrats 🎉👏 on your 50 🏅 medals earned.

exquisitePeace7976 November 21st, 2021

Sounds great