Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Kindness Crusaders of 7 Cups!

December 5th, 2023

Introducing..

Kindness Crusader Nomination Form

Any mentor / mega member or moderator of the community may nominate any member or listener using this nomination form. A member or listener who receives nominations by 3 or more will be awarded the Kindness Crusader badge and will be celebrated in this forum thread.

If you are a mentor or a moderator [former or present], please feel free to use this form to nominate anyone in the community whom you see being consistently kind to others in their community presence. You may use this form any number of times any time to nominate the kind members and listeners of 7 Cups!

Baron of Big-Hearts [for receiving 100 positive text reviews from members] may also nominate using the nomination form!

61msc0rvudl-sl1360-photoroom_1701739164.jpg

Time to come together and spread the message of kindness at 7 Cups!

Want to join the Kindness Project (KP) team? Read the info about it here!

WeEarth February 14th

@InsightfulPhoenix

milk-and-mocha-hugs.gif

HealingTalk February 16th

Congratulations, Hanna, on your super well-deserved Kindness Crusader award! 

If there is an award for Kindness, Hanna certainly deserves it!

Hanna is such a wonderful person, I don’t have the words to express what a wonderful being she is. 

Maybe only those who had the great luck of working alongside her, or were mentored by her in any of the many mentorship roles she had (and still has) in Cups, will understand what I mean. 

She is a most enthusiastic, brilliant, kind, knowledgeable and encouraging person. Hanna brightens any place she enters and the lives of any person she touches with her magic wand.

When Hanna became my teammate at the QLP, I couldn't believe it, because I always admired her so much, I always looked up to her like she was on a very high pedestal for me.

But, yup! Hanna became my teammate, and it has been a wonderful experience to be colleagues and friends since. 

Congratulations amazing Dame Hanna, knighted by the order of the Kindness Crusaders!

Yours faithfully.

Marcelo

@Positivepumpkin22 
InsightfulPhoenix February 14th

Congratulations @Capana4u on your nominations so far towards the Kindness Crusader Badge, we know it takes there however the amazing 2 messages and artwork that you have received deserve the spotlight! Enjoy the beautiful artwork 🤗!

capana_1707925687.png

@Fristo said: They are very sweet presence amongst us. They are kind, supportive, and care about fellow humans. They are good artist too, and even with their struggles, they look to be at their best.

capana-1_1707926000.png

@Yourcaringconfidant said: Capana is such a joy to be around. Their presence makes an entire room and Capana just brings so many smiles. 😃 I am grateful for kind, friendly people like Capana. Capana possesses many beautiful qualities and has a beautiful personality. I wholeheartedly believe they deserve to be nominated as a kindness crusader, so my vote goes to the #1 Capana there is. ♥️

capana-2_1707926627.png

Capana4u February 14th

My oh my! I didn't expect that 🙊

Thank you soo much @InsightfulPhoenix for this beautiful post, I really appreciate your work 🤍

@Fristo and @Yourcaringconfidant a massive thank you for your nominations! You caused a huge smile on my face. Being kind for people like you and all of those beautiful souls on Cups is the most natural thing and a pure pleasure to me. Y'all deserve all the goodness of this world! 🤍
InsightfulPhoenix February 14th

@Melonmeloncholy congratulations on another milestone towards the Kindness Crusader Badge, without further or do, please enjoy this beautiful piece art as a Valentines day gift! 

melonmeloncholy_1707928019.png

@Aurewolf said: I've met Melon in LSR, and I love the way they spread positivity and kindness through their messages. Their words bring a smile to my face.Thank you for all you do for discussion team!

melonmeloncholy-1_1707928183.png

February 14th

@InsightfulPhoenix

Aww, the way you included watermelon for wolfie in your graphic is so sweet!

@MelonMeloncholy you are awesome being on listener discussion team!

melonMeloncholy February 14th

@InsightfulPhoenix @Aurewolf

Aww! I love the graphics on this joyous day. Thank you! Really know your way into this Melon's heart ❤️ 

AuRewolf I love seeing you around in the chatrooms! You have such a friendly spirit. Thanks for being you (:

InsightfulPhoenix February 15th

Congrats to @Brahmm for receiving their second nomination toward their Kindness crusader badge, we know it takes 3. However, this does not mean we can not spread word of this beautiful and bittersweet achievement. I hope you enjoy these pieces of art and message that was left for you!

brahm_1708004717.png

@WeEarth said:  I wanted to take a moment to express my deepest gratitude for your unwavering kindness and support. Thank you for being the incredible person that you are

brahm-1_1708005024.png

WeEarth February 15th

@InsightfulPhoenix

spongebob-spongebob-squarepants.gif

Brahmm February 15th

@InsightfulPhoenix Thank you for the post!

@WeEarth Thank you so much! ☺️

you are absolutely welcome!

WeEarth February 15th

@Brahmm

😊💓

I'm so overjoyed to share that @Brightindigo has received their first nomination toward the Kindness Crusader Badge, we know it takes 3 this does not change the love we share for each nomination throughout this journey, please take this as a token of appreciation and love!

brightindigo_1708005708.png

@InsightfulPhoenix said: Bright has such a soft and calm demeanor about themselves, they always have something nice to say in the Sharing Circle and I love having them around.

brightindigo-1_1708006041.png

BrightIndigo February 16th

@InsightfulPhoenix

Much appreciated 💙 thank you  also for the kind words

YourCaringConfidant February 16th

@Sunshine168

You are officially a nominee for earning the title of kindness crusader. In order to receive the badge a minimum of 3 nominations is needed. However, with this most sweet nomination that came in for you-- you are one step closer. 🙂

Your nominator is no other than @WeEarth and here is what she had to say. Happy reading!

20240215-213626-0000_1708052487.png

From the read of that note, it seems you know just what it takes to brighten the days of others. Your username clearly suits you well for the type of person you are. I hope that by reading Earth's note to you that it has added to your day. This nomination is one to be proud of you and you deserve it, Sunshine! 

SunShine168 February 16th

Thank you @weEarth for this beautiful poster and a sweet message...this was one of the best surprises of this month for me.....@weEarth it's has been amazing to have you as my listener. God bless and heartfelt gratitude.

WeEarth February 16th

@SunShine168

It is my pleasure 💓 Poster was prepared by our amazing @YourCaringConfidant

flower-gentleman.gif

@HeavenlyMagic

Not too long ago, we celebrated you because it was your birthday. (I hope your birthday was as magical as you are, btw.) Now today we celebrate you because you have received your very first nomination. For one to receive the badge as a kindness crusader they have to get 3 nominations. But with the nomination that I will soon be posting below, you are one step closer! I'm so happy for you, Heavenly. 

Your nominator is @WeEarth and she didn't hesitate to wait to send you a note to express just the kind of friend you are. ♡ Here's what your Earthy friend had to say...

20240215-214950-0000_1708053402.png

Well, that pretty much sums it up. Short, sweet, and to the point! Awwww, those are absolutely beautiful qualities for sure, Heavenly. You deserve every bit of recognition for being the wonderful person you are. Never change your beautiful ways. Xoxo. 

WeEarth February 16th

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you Desiree for this lovely post💓

HeavenlyMagic February 17th

@WeEarth OMG thank u so much. you are the best. this made my day. it means a lot to me, Earth.

WeEarth February 17th

@HeavenlyMagic

Its my pleasure 💓 

pooh-music.gif

HeavenlyMagic February 17th

@YourCaringConfidant thank u so much lovely for designing this beautiful post. its so lovely 

@EmmyMarie06

You have received a special nomination from your fellow 🐕🐶 lover friend. @WeEarth has kindly taken the time to send in a note of appreciation nominating you as a kindness crusader. To be an official nominee and given the opportunity to earn this badge is such an honor, Emma. I hope that when you read 🌏's note to you that you have the biggest smile on your face. 🙂

Here's what the sweet note says:

20240215-225831-0000_1708079536.png

You are now 1 step closer to earning the title and badge of a kindness crusader, so I am so proud of you. I love that Earth has let us known about the sweet qualities you possess and your love for dogs. You deserve all the good things that is to come for you and your kind ways are really paying off. Thank you for your contributions and adding knowledge and joy to 7 Cups. It's such a beautiful thing when I see peers uplifting their peers. Just like Earth has done here... it's just beautiful. Have a great day! 

WeEarth February 16th

@YourCaringConfidant

love-hearts.gif

EmmyMarie06 February 16th

@YourCaringConfidant    OMG thank you so much! im absolutely in love with this poster, and thank you @WeEarth for taking the time to do this for me! i love this community and love everyone here!!

WeEarth February 16th

@EmmyMarie06

love-hearts.gif

YourCaringConfidant February 17th
@SilverSeastar
You have received a special nomination. Your nominator this go round is the amazing @WeEarth and here's what she had to say...

1-20240216-202800-0000_1708133684.png

Do you know what makes this note here so special? This marks your 3rd nomination total and you know what that means, right? You have officially qualified and have officially earned yourself the badge and the title of kindness crusader! I am soooo proud of you and so happy for you! Whoo hooo! 

Please accept this award presented just for you from the entire KP Team. A big congratulations is in order for you, Silver. ♡ Have the best day ever, kindness crusader!

4-20240216-202800-0003_1708133930.png

SilverSeastar February 17th

@YourCaringConfidant @WeEarth

Thank you so much! You are all gems. 💙🤗 I couldn't be happier to have a friend like you, too, Earth! 🌏

WeEarth February 17th

@SilverSeastar @YourCaringConfidant

groovy-lucky-prescott.gif

InsightfulPhoenix February 20th

I am so happy to be able to shine the light on @Wooof for just a moment, even though this her first Kindness Crusader Badge nomination. She still deserves the spotlight! This is so well deserved for you and I am beyond excited to display these beautiful pieces of art!

wooof_1708436815.png

@InsightfulPhoenix said: I know you are always in the Sharing Circle, trying to do the best you can each day and I felt like this was something well deserved. Ever since I have met you, you have been super positive with your thoughts, as well as navigating through your daily struggles. I am beyond proud of you and I appreciate you being around, Thank you for your shares, presence and unconditional support towards your friends an fellow peers.

wooof-1_1708437009.png

PatienceImpatiens February 20th

@Wooof is definitely an amazing, smart, insightful person!!!!!!

@PatienceImpatiens This is very true, they are and super duper sweet too!

You know what they say " A New Yorker can spot a fellow New Yorker!" @NewYorker11, nobody can take that spunky, kind and compassion away from you! Remember you are one of a kind like babe ruth! You are swinging this kindness right outta the park, congratulations on your first nomination!

newyorker_1708437366.png

@WeEarth said: NewYorker is an awesome friend, kind and always compassionate. Thank you for being amazing!

newyorker-1_1708437547.png

WeEarth February 20th

@InsightfulPhoenix

love-cute.gif

NewYorker11 February 20th

@WeEarth

@WeEarth  thank you very much for your words of encouragement, and for being a great friend here on 7 Cups, you make this community awesome!

WeEarth February 20th

@NewYorker11

natal-feliz.gif

NewYorker11 February 20th

@InsightfulPhoenix

thank you so much for your words of encouragement!!!

@NewYorker11 Anytime, You are amazing so it is only telling the truth and I am happy to be the giving some encouragement!

I'm so happy to announce that @Brahmm now has 3 nominations and officially is a Kindness Crusader! Congratulations to you, you have such an amazing presence about you, no wonder why you have been noticed! Keep being an authentic soul, you are awesome!

brahm-3_1708438538.png

@Weearth said: I wanted to take a moment to express my deepest gratitude for your unwavering kindness and support. Thank you for being the incredible person that you are

brahm-4_1708438697.png

@Silverseastar said: Brahmm is the best listener and friend I could ever hope for. Thank you for always being with me. I appreciate you lots! Your compassion, presence, and consistency bring a lot to the community. You are the baddest, Brahmm! 😎🥰

brahm-5_1708438972.png

Brahmm February 20th

@InsightfulPhoenix

@Silverseastar

@Weearth

Thank you so much! 🤩☺️🤩