Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Kindness Crusaders of 7 Cups!

December 5th, 2023

Introducing..

Kindness Crusader Nomination Form

Any mentor / mega member or moderator of the community may nominate any member or listener using this nomination form. A member or listener who receives nominations by 3 or more will be awarded the Kindness Crusader badge and will be celebrated in this forum thread.

If you are a mentor or a moderator [former or present], please feel free to use this form to nominate anyone in the community whom you see being consistently kind to others in their community presence. You may use this form any number of times any time to nominate the kind members and listeners of 7 Cups!

Baron of Big-Hearts [for receiving 100 positive text reviews from members] may also nominate using the nomination form!

61msc0rvudl-sl1360-photoroom_1701739164.jpg

Time to come together and spread the message of kindness at 7 Cups!

Want to join the Kindness Project (KP) team? Read the info about it here!

HealingTalk December 7th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

How beautiful, Desiree!

You are back full steam!

And for this wonderful, wise and noble project!

This makes me so happy!

Thank you for your beautiful cards, so fitting for celebrating Lola!

They really look gorgeous in High Resolution through the link!

Desiree is back! Woohooo!

@tinywhisper11

Congratulations Lola!

What can I add...

Just that I really, seriously mean each and every word I wrote about you, that Desiree included so artfully in that beautiful card.

I admire you and I am grateful to you beyond words.

Congratulations on this so well-deserved recognition!

Tinywhisper11 December 7th, 2023

@HealingTalk hugggggs you ❤❤ thankyou so much ❤ and yep caring did a awesome job 😁 I love you ❤❤ gives you a giant festive tiny hug ❤ 18 days  to go🎅

@Tinywhisper11

You are welcome, Dame Lola Whisper! 

Sending you hugs and lots of love!

💜 💜 💜 

WorkingitThrough2 December 11th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

@TinyWhisper11 congratulations-gifkaro.gif

You deserve this❤️

Tinywhisper11 December 12th, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2 ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Tinywhisper11 December 6th, 2023

@Fristo it's December this month I nominate @GlenM for being  the kindest man who created a safe place for me and many many others ❤❤

merry Christmas uncle Glen ❤

Lou73 December 6th, 2023

This is such a wonderful idea @Fristo let the kindness crusade begin!

love-charity.gif

GlenM December 6th, 2023

@Lou73 big fan of Lao Tzu's thinking :)

December 7th, 2023

Hey hey everyone!

We have another new Kindness Crusader here! 🩷

*drumrolls 🥁* It's @Georginahowe

As you have received 3 nominations from mentors and moderators, you're qualified to receive the Kindness Crusader badge for spreading kindness in rooms and forums on here 😊

Here are what the mentors and moderators have written for your nomination!

georginahowe_1701964166.png
georginahowe-1_1701964228.png

P.S. Keep being amazing! 😊

December 7th, 2023

@CalmRoseBud @Fristo @Kristynsmama

Thank you so much for sending in your nominations 😊

Georginahowe December 7th, 2023

@AuRewolf

Thank you sooo much!😊

Kristynsmama December 8th, 2023

@AuRewolf

i love the Kindness Crusader nominations!  I just sent in a bunch more and still have more to submit!  There are so many amazing listeners here!

@Georginahowe
congratulations2_1701970604.jpg

Kristynsmama December 7th, 2023

@AuRewolf @Georginahiwe you deserve this so much!  I haven’t known you long but I’ve seen you come a long way!

YourCaringConfidant December 8th, 2023

@AuRewolf I am so glad you are part of the KP team! You are doing such an amazing job! 😍 

YourCaringConfidant December 7th, 2023

As the nominations continue to come in, I am pleased to announce that @HachiBee has received another one.

The following [appreciation] was sent in by @AnnaSilverberg and just confirms that Hachi is one amazing kindness crusader and is so deserving of all good things!

20231207-140413-0000_1701976237.png

Hachi 🐝, I hope you are smiling ear to ear. Yesterday you mentioned that you hope to continue to live up to what your badge says you are, and I am here to tell you that you are. And clearly, mentors/mods think so as well. What you do and who you are makes you stand out and people notice it. We are so proud of you. Thanks for being the incredible person you are. 

HachiBee December 8th, 2023
@YourCaringConfidant
🌈 Thank you for this another amazing post, Desiree 😄 From yesterday up until today, I don't think it's even possible not to smile anymore haha Really appreciate the kind words and pretty graphics 💜✨

@AnnaSilverberg
🌈 Anna! Thank you so much! 😃😭😃 I keep waking up to these! Just wow haha There's not enough words to express how much I appreciate you. This just making my day all sunshine and rainbows! I think I'm going to the smile from this for the whole week! You are just the amazingest person. 💜✨
amiablePeace77 December 7th, 2023

@Fristo

Beautiful idea Fristo, just coming back from cusading:)

The very sweet Ni has received 3 very special nominations and has officially earned the title of kindness crusader. I can't even express how happy I am to be the one who gets to announce this most wonderful news.

💜🌚 @LoveMyMoonflowers 🌷🌺
1-20231207-204616-0000_1702039075.png

These beautiful words of encouragement and love are dedicated just for you. Happy reading...

2-20231207-204616-0001_1702039057.png
[Click here to view image larger.]

3-20231207-204616-0002_1702039134.png

4-20231207-204616-0003_1702039164.png

@LoveMyMoonflowers I hope you know just how appreciated you are and how valuable of a person you are. You are really something special and we see you for all the good you bring. I hope your day is filled with beauty today and that you're happy. Stay sweet!

LoveMyMoonflowers December 8th, 2023

🧁 @YourCaringConfidant 🧁

desireeeeee 🥺 desireeeeee 😭 desireeeeee 😭😭😭 i was online when you first posted this, and i did see it (': but i couldn’t reply then… i didn’t have any words. i’m not sure i have any words now either 💜 but i’ll try to find some 🥺💕

first of all, these. graphics. are. absolutely. gorgeous. 💙 desiree does it again! 😉 you seriously are such an amazing, talented artist (not even kidding) 🌈 i love your attention to the little details, your colour choices and just the *beautiful* and *profeshh* vibes of these graphics (and literally every other graphic you’ve made.) the flowers are all so lovely and i love how you added the rainbows 🌈 me loves rainbows hehe! 💜 the fonts you picked are perfect and they match the rest of the graphics well (: 

vvv huge thankiiees for your sweet message 🥺💕 its always a pleasure seeing you around the forums 💕 me knows your on a bit of a break-siiees now, which is good 💕 you need have some time to take care of yourself and be kind to youu 🥰 thank you for being so wonderfully *you* and for being as sweet and colourful as the cupcake in your pfp! 🧁🌈 sending so much loveeee your way! 🥺 and hugs 🤗 if okay 💙

🍪 @fristo 🍪 

fristoooo :0 thank you so much for your vvv kind little note 💙 i really did love my time as a PAT member and one of the reasons for that was definitely our amazing leaderrr - *you.* i can’t explain how much you’ve helped me - whenever i made a little mistake or i needed help with something or i asked a question 🐾 your such a wonderful leader, and i love how open you are to new ideas and things like that 🌈 our community would never be the same without you. 💙 

i honestly don’t know what to say (': your awesome and your so vvv appreciated, beyond words. 🌈

💜 @HealingTalk 💜

Awwe Marcelo 🥺 your so kind 💕 it’s really been such a pleasure being able to know you and see you around, especially through the forums. you’ve such a lovely way with words, and you always express yourself so well, and so beautifully. your thoughtful responses and messages of appreciation mean so so much 🥺 and I’m honestly not sure you know how. much. you. mean. to. our. awesome. community 💜 

while i haven’t written/posted much poetry recently, i’ve really appreciated your words, your feedback about the ones i posted in forum-land 🖋️ your words mean so much to me and they’ve helped me a lot on my writing journey. 

i’m so grateful for you, and for all the things you’ve brought - the warmth, support, kindness, rays of hope and so much more. i’m sending so so so *so* much love your way 🥺💕 and hugs 🫂 if okie. 

you three literally made my entire year! 🥺🌈 

@LoveMyMoonflowers I am sooo happy you love it! You are so special and appreciated. I really just wanted to make sure you knew it through your nominators kind words. ♡ Hugs. Xoxo. 

@YourCaringConfidant

chibird-love.gif

HealingTalk December 12th, 2023

Thank you so much, Ni, for this torrent of words of love! 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 

Always your humble servant, Dame Moonflowers invested with the Order of Kindness Crusaders!

@LoveMyMoonflowers

LoveMyMoonflowers December 13th, 2023

@HealingTalk

💙💙💙

mytwistedsoul December 8th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant 

@LoveMyMoonflowers Omgosh Moon! Congratulations! 💙😊💙 It's always so nice to come across your posts in the forums. The way you encourage and uplift people is just so beautiful to see! You are kindness personified! 💙

@mytwistedsoul

*huggle wuggles for soul if okay* 💜

mytwistedsoul December 8th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers *big hugs* 💙😊

December 8th, 2023

Hey everyone! 🩷

I’m proud to share that @SparkyGizmo has been appreciated by @Sunisshiningandsoareyou for spreading kindness around the platform, worthy of Kindness Crusader badge!

Here’s what Sun has written for you, Sparky!

thank-you_1702040647.png

P.S. Gizzie, you never cease to amaze me 😄 Keep shining, full of happiness!

December 8th, 2023

@SparkyGizmo

Also, here's something to cheer up your upcoming weekend!

image_1702041351.png

SparkyGizmo December 8th, 2023

@AuRewolf

❤️❤️❤️

SparkyGizmo December 8th, 2023

@AuRewolf

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hi Wolfie! 😊 ❤️ Thank you so very much my sweet friend for creating this appreciation post for me. It's so very pretty. I love the colors that you used!  Thank you also for your well wishes for a great weekend ahead! 

I hope you have a great Fri-yay! 🥳 and a wonderful weekend too! Weeeeeeeeee weeeeeeee! 😊 I'm really grateful for you and for so many reasons, not just for creating this post. Thank you for being all that you are, everything that you do here for everyone on the platform as well as for me. You are such an amazing teammate that brings joy right along with you, where ever you go across the site! 

Wishing for you Happy Holidays, a Merry Cupsmas, a Merry Christmas if you choose to celebrate and also, wishing for you a Happy New Year! Rest assured, you will be counted in my gratitude moments again today as you have been so many times before! 

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

Hi Good Day Sunshine! 😊 ❤️  I cannot thank you enough my sweet Spidey Twin! ❤️  You have no idea how much this means to me! It sure is a beautiful moment that you continue to see the value in me, the value in my efforts as well as my body of work here on the platform! 

It's also beautiful that you know my heart, you know who I am and how I am as a human being. ❤️  Rest assured, you never cease to amaze me either! 

Good Day Sunshine, you have stood the test of time. Consistent and consistently good. I've said it before and I'll say it again...you are one of the best things that has ever happened to 7 cups! I'm soooooooo proud to be your Spidey Twin! ❤️

You and I both keep the meaning of Christmas in our hearts year round. 🎄🎅 Having said that, I'm confident that you know you have been on my mind even more so as of late. We both remember the "reason for the season" and both are extra grateful and count our blessings even more around this time of year. Yes, you will be counted in my gratitude moments again today as you have been counted in them countless times before and it wouldn't be Christmas unless I was grateful for you! ❤️

I love thinking about the first time that we met. I'll never forget it! It was in the LSR and at first blush, you with the newbie badge, I was like.......oh, it is soooooooo on now! lol  😊 Fast, smart, funny and kind! Total package! 🎁 Highly portable skills that you brought to the table, already fully equipped and I think it might have been the 3rd time that we interacted that I mentioned that you were destined for greatness here. 

*giggles* 🤭 "You were like...wuttttttt? Nope, not me".  No worries, I was like, it's all good, give it time and take your time. You'll find your way. 🌞 I believed in you enough for the both of us! ❤️

Merry Christmas Good Day Sunshine! 🎄 In an effort to *stuff your stocking* 😁 I come bearing gifts. For you, once again, the gift of song. 🎁 This should have been your theme song, intro music the first time that you entered the LSR to make others aware if they weren't.  Allister X "Nothing Like This". Weeeeeeeee weeeeeeee! 😊

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b91sfjrzUQc   

Happy Holidays, Merry Cupsmas, Merry Christmas and hoping for you a bright, shiny and Happy New Year! 🥳 

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

@SparkyGizmo Congratulations! I am so proud of you and so happy for you. You deserve everything good for all the good you bring to 7Cups and beyond. ♡ 

SparkyGizmo December 9th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

❤️❤️❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 12th, 2023

@SparkyGizmo

Oh mygoodness, Sparkyyy Sparrkkkkk, you remember all of that?!😭 You know, typically it's special for the "receiver" to receive something like that, what you gifted me then (encouragement, validation, support, warmth) and what you gift me every day (all of that plus your beautiful presence and friendship, most powerful reminder and many opportunities to be grateful and lots of love) so they remember it, but you remembering our initial interactions too, and so fondly, has me in literal tears right now.🥺 You just have the most special heart any hooman could ever have. There. I said it. *most* special, yes that's exactly what you are. I love you with my whole heart, you're the bestest.❤

Thank youuu for the beautiful gift again hehe, for stuffing my stockings, yessss, Christmas is a mindset and we got that grateful mindset all year around (we sure as a beeep try and do our best lol) and I couldn't be more grateful to be your Spidey twin as well. Thank youuu sooooo much, I cherish you and our sweet spideyfrienship beyond words could ever explain.❤

Haha now this song is gonna be stuck in my mind and yay, not complaining, for it's another beautiful way of thinking of beautiful you, alsooooooo, nothing like *youuuuuuuuu* to ever have walked the Earth, you're one of the besttttt hoomans to ever happen to me, not exaggerating!❤

cute-bear-cute.gif

*throws in lots of evil eyes here lol* 🧿🤗❤

SparkyGizmo December 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

❤️❤️❤️

HealingTalk December 12th, 2023

Congratulations, Sparky!

Hugely deserved recognition!

You spread tons of kindness all over Cups!

💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 

@SparkyGizmo

SparkyGizmo December 12th, 2023

@HealingTalk

Thank you my sweet friend! 

big *hugs* ❤️

HealingTalk December 20th, 2023

@SparkyGizmo

💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 

hello lovely people coming across! i am so thrilled to announce that @ASilentObserver has been nominated by @Sunisshiningandsoareyou (: and has already received the kindness crusader badge! 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

here is sun’s heartwarming message for obs <3 

ce9ad38c-c89e-4103-9777-ee18686e5591_1702053053.png

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

what a well-deserved badge, obs! as sun wrote, you truly are one of the most amazing leaders (: your kindness and caring nature are blessings we will always be grateful for. i hope you are being kind to yourself as well! we appreciate you beyond words <3 

and sun, thank you for taking the time to nominate so many wonderful people! i hope you know how dearly loved and appreciated you are here as well (: stay awesome. 

🌙 ni 🌸 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 8th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Aww I love this color scheme, Niibuddy, thank youuu for the beautiful post and for your sweet compliments. Appreciate you lots!🤗💛

And yes no wonder @ASilentObserver already has the badge lol, they been cups-cruising with kindness for a good time now!🥰