Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi Kindness Nominators! πŸŒŸπŸ™Œ This thread is dedicated to thanking you! πŸ™πŸ’•

December 8th, 2023

The mentors / mega members, mods, and baron of big-hearts listeners of the community are our Kindness Nominators. 😊🌟 Any mentor or mod (former or present) may nominate any member or listener using the Kindness Crusader Nomination Form. πŸ†πŸ’Œ For easy remembrance of the nomination form, here is the attractive tinyurl of the form: πŸ”—πŸ‘‰ https://tinyurl.com/7CupsKindnessNomination

Truth be told, the community thrives because of you. You are someone who finds kindness talents -and that is the best talent of all! You bring out the beauty in the world and encourage it more. βœ¨πŸŒŸπŸŒπŸŒΊπŸŒˆπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

So, the more you do that, the more we want to thank you for doing that. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™Œ

All nominators [please note all mentors and mods may be nominators] will be thanked with special gifts 🎁 [the gift could be a warm message for you, cheers πŸŽ‰, or even a special thank you badge for the regular and consistent nominators - wait for what we plan for the special you!]. ✨

be-kind-belize-logo_1702023385.jpg

Want to join our team too? Read the details here.Β 

The Project Main Thread is here.

Tagging our first-ever nominators of the Kindness Project, thank you for giving us this grand start with all the generous nominations! πŸ™πŸŒŸ Let's keep the kindness going as we close this year and dawn on 2024 - let's call it a Kindness Year coming up! πŸ’–πŸŒˆβœ¨

@HealingTalk @
Suryansh @Kristynsmama @bluerivercares @MistyMagic @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @KristenHR @fristo @CalmRosebud @AnnaSilverberg @blissart @CommunityModAnne @amiablePeace77Β @YourCaringConfidant

14 of us, woohoo! πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³

InsightfulPhoenix December 29th, 2023

@HealingTalk Im just about to tear up from all of your beautiful comments, its definitely makes my heart all fuzzy knowing you guys value you my artwork 🫢🏽

HealingTalk December 30th, 2023

@InsightfulPhoenix

Oh, absolutely! You do outstanding work!Β 

On the writing front, it's not easy at all to write a long sequence of posts, all with an appreciative tone, and find something different, specific and beautiful to say in each case, without repeating the exact same formula over and over.

On the artwork front, you do wonderful illustrations, tailor-made for each person, switching among a wide range of very different styles.Β 

Even with the best tools available,Β  conceiving, composing and executing good illustrations is a lot of work. And within each style you have to think differently, so double effort.Β 

Yours is a work of love, an amazing display of skills and artistic talent, and the passion and dedication to work hard to produce so much beauty for a noble cause.Β 

InsightfulPhoenix December 30th, 2023

You have no idea how much this made me cry of happiness..

Ever since I was a child, I just wanted to make the world shine brighter and people smile wider. I never wanted to make anyone frown, of course I am only human so mistakes were made but I have since learned from those mistakes.

I appreciate everything you have said about my art work, I wanted to videogame design or edits as a job because if I can make just one person smile then that's payment enough for me.

The world can be a nasty place sometimes so even with something as small as this, it can be the biggest achievement to some!

@HealingTalk

Big thank you to those that nominated @Affyavo for their Kindness Crusader Badge! @Audienta, @HealingTalk and @Mistymagic please enjoy this beautiful artwork as appreciation for your sweet words towards your beloved friend!

add-a-subheading-5_1703863514.png

HealingTalk December 29th, 2023

ThankΒ you, Phoenix!

What a delicate and inspiring illustration!

Nominating Affy is only natural, as she is Kindness itself.

I think hundreds in Cups agree with that.

@InsightfulPhoenix

7CupsCommunity January 2nd

@HealingTalkΒ 

We sure do. @AffoAvo, congratulations. Your continuous support and encouragement is significant to our community's growth. ❀

@Callcumcares421, @Tobedoctor and @HealingTalk Thank you to all of you for being such sweet friends and peers to @Katedoskocilova an paving a way for them to be celebrated for their kindness! Please enjoy the artwork for you allΒ πŸ€—

katedoskocilova-5_1703866021.png

HealingTalk December 29th, 2023

ThankΒ you, Phoenix, for your great work!

Kate is super-deserving of all the nominations!

@InsightfulPhoenix

Thank you so much for being the first person to nominate your fellow friend and peer @WishfulWillow6962 ! As a token of love and happiness please enjoy this lovely art for your great dedication as a friend an member @KristynsmamaΒ πŸ₯°

wishing-2_1703972709.png

@Annasilverberg here is a beautiful work of art to display the gratitude we have for you in the community as not only a member but also as an amazing friend to @WishfulWillow6962. Please enjoy!Β 

wishing-5_1703975330.png

AnnaSilverberg December 30th, 2023
@InsightfulPhoenix

Beautiful!Β 
Thank you for your kind words,Β 
and thank you for your kindness
@wishfulWillow6962Β πŸ’™
βœ¨πŸ’™βœ¨
✨ 
InsightfulPhoenix December 31st, 2023

Thank you @Kristynsmama for helping me celebrate @Divorcepapers kindness. It feels so amazing to have a fellow peer that agrees with their amazing graceful aura.

congratulations-divorcepapers-3_1704034937.png

InsightfulPhoenix January 2nd

Here is a big shout out and thank you to the fellow peer/friend of @DrHerrington for another honorable kindness mention! Here is a piece of art to celebrate our gratitude for your support of your friendΒ πŸ€—

congratulations-1_1704217246.png

YourCaringConfidant January 2nd

@InsightfulPhoenix Oohhhhhh this is soooo pretty! Thanks for shouting Benitta out! She's in fact a wonderful nominator!Β 

@YourCaringConfidant Thank you!Β 

@Katedoskocilova brought in such a beautiful forecast for @chillingrain, here is a beautiful piece of art to really bring in that sunshine weather prediction!

congratulations-13_1704224972.png

ChillingRain January 2nd

@InsightfulPhoenix @KatedoskocilovaAww, that's adorable!! Thank you for this very lovely art. (⁠q⁠ο½₯⁠ω⁠ο½₯⁠q⁠)⁠ノ⁠♑

7CupsCommunity January 2nd

Just stopping by to thank all you amazing people for going above and beyond to bring so much compassion and warmth in our community. We couldn't do it without *you*. Much love and cheer for everyone. Please continue spreading kindness around and don't forget to keep some for yourself as well. You are magical.πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’œβ€

LoveMyMoonflowers January 3rd
hey there @Bluerivercares, i really hope your doing okay (: today i’d just like to take some time to thank you for filling out our nomination form 7 times so far. your kindness really does mean so much to us, and we appreciate you!Β 

40261a05-b83d-496a-af7d-49569391e8b5_1704292998.png

sending lots of love your way!Β 

πŸŒ™ ni 🌸 
πŸ’–
LoveMyMoonflowers January 3rd

oops! i forgot to add the link for the graphic ❀️ you can click here to see it up-close.

January 3rd

@LoveMyMoonflowers this graphic isΒ πŸ‘Œ

InsightfulPhoenix January 4th

Seeing fellow friends like you three support @wishfulwillow6962 really melts my heart, so cheers to you three @AnnaSilverberg, @Katedoskocilova and @Kristynsmama. The way you hold your friend up is beautiful, as part of our thank you for your generosity towards your friend here is a beautiful piece of art!

wishing-10_1704398153.png

InsightfulPhoenix January 5th

Special thank you to @Lou73 for helping me create a milestone and pathway for fellow friend and peer @Recliningfate to get their Kindness Crusader badge, they only need one more left to have itrecliningfate-3_1704470832.png

InsightfulPhoenix January 5th

Without further or do here is the biggest thank you to @Lou73 and @CalmRosebud for helping me create such beautiful pieces of art for @Recliningfate by them just nominating them! Here is a token of my gratitude and love for the both of you, please enjoy the art work!

recliningfate-8_1704487156.png

recliningfate January 5th

The artworks are amazing coming from you all ❀️

Lou73 January 6th

@InsightfulPhoenix You're very welcome! Thank you for the lovely artwork Phoenix! πŸ€—πŸ€—

InsightfulPhoenix January 6th

@Lou73 Thank you🫢🏽

CalmRosebud January 6th

@InsightfulPhoenix You are good at drawing the hand. That's quite the skill. Thank you for sharing your artwork here.

InsightfulPhoenix January 6th

Oh I didnt draw the hand lol it was A.I 🫢🏽 however I do draw so I feel extremely honored that you thought it was me 🫢🏽🫢🏽

@CalmRosebud

InsightfulPhoenix January 7th

I just want to thank @Calmrosebud for helping me created a milestone for @Zenarashi by being one of the two nominations towards the Kindness crusader badge. Here is an art piece for being so kind and dedicated to your friends!

zenarshi-3_1704636517.png

InsightfulPhoenix January 10th

I just wanted to take the time and say a big thank you to @CalmRosebud for being so dedicated to their peers and friends. Here is an art piece as a thank you for support towards @DurhamJaide, continue to be amazing the both of youΒ πŸ€—

durhamjaide-2_1704905448.png

CalmRosebud January 10th

Thanks dear Phoe! I’m so fond of tigers too! Lions and tigers and bears, oh my! You really are quite the Artiste! β™₯οΈπŸ¦πŸŒΉπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ¦…

@CalmRosebud You are quite welcome thank you for all of your support of your friends <3Β 

Oh look another thank you message to @CalmRosebud, thank you for all of your dedication! Keep being awesome hope you like this as well, thank you for supporting @Fristo as wellΒ 

fristo-2_1704906855.png

Big thank you to @Comraderuhi for their loving support towards @mytwistedsoul in granting them an honorable kindness mention! Here is a special piece of art work for you <3Β 

mytwistedsoul-2_1704916164.png

ComradeRuhi January 11th

@InsightfulPhoenix

I absolutely adore this project and I am so happy to be able to contribute to it! You're too kind!Β 

I just wanted to come here and display my gratitude for honoring such a beautiful soul like @Calmrosebud, So please enjoy another piece of art work as gift from my heart to yours!

calmrosebud-6_1704923279.png

CalmRosebud January 10th

Phoenix!!!! You have outdone your own Beautiful self!!!!! What an amazing Gift you have for Creating Beauty out of Thin Air. Just Wowowowowow!!!!!!!!! β™₯οΈπŸ’›πŸ©·πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ–€πŸ€πŸ©΅πŸ’šπŸ€ŽπŸ’–πŸ’‘πŸ₯°πŸ¦…πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ¦πŸ―β›„οΈπŸ€Žβ„οΈ

Awwwwwww thank you! I do what I can to make sure everyone feels loved and appreciated! @CalmRosebud

InsightfulPhoenix January 11th

Big thank you to @Bluerivercares and @Weearth for helping their friend @WhereisRed in their to getting their first 2 nominations! Please enjoy this art work as a a thank you from me for being amazing peers and friends <3Β 

whereisred-3_1705000721.png