Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Available long-term listeners

Fehpa1994 February 16th, 2022

I'm searching for long-term listeners in this site.

Please, if you're an available listener (not a newbie one), answer me.

My profile's description says briefly about my problems.

Thank you.

Fehpa1994 OP February 16th, 2022

Anyone?? Nobody??

talkbetween2 March 8th, 2022

@Fehpa1994

Hi, there is long time listener, its the time which makes listening a bond for long. If you are feel safe and comfortable to make this listening and sharing a bond for long time. I am available to hear you.

WarmLightXO February 16th, 2022

Hey, nice to meet you!

I suggest going under "Browse Listeners," choosing to filter, and clicking the "long term" box.

Hope this is helpful! πŸ’œ

Fehpa1994 OP February 16th, 2022

@WarmLightXO It seems to be a joke, but nobody that stands for a "long-term listener" is available to support long-term conversations anymore. I have spoken to several!

That's why I made this post.

And I can see nobody really is available for this commitment.

WarmLightXO February 16th, 2022

That's frustrating πŸ˜”

I'm sorry to hear that

Fehpa94 February 23rd, 2022

Not a single soul, right? (Laughs)

sugarcandy19 March 3rd, 2022

I am here but I'm a newbie

goldxheart March 7th, 2022

Here if you wanna talk!

gentleFox20 August 9th, 2022

@Fehpa1994

Hi Fernanda,

I know you wrote this post months ago but I've just stumbled across it. I know how frustrating it is when you can't connect with the right listener. I'm available to listen on a long term basis with you if you'd still like to. I'm on UK/London time.

🦊

UnderstandingURpain December 14th, 2022

Long term commitment is a challenge to both sides and takes a real commitment.

Finding a long term listener really depends on what the listener can actually help you achieve , the specifics , issues and emotional and supportive system .

Most listeners who are doing an internship here would be happy to help so you need to ask listeners if they might be in the internship.

Im sure that alot if listeners would be happy for a long term discussion .

My name is roy and I have no problem to commit to a long term member , I do have a few conditions .

1. My time is also valuable if we close a time either show up or let me know its a two way street

2. Reason for a long term listener - if the reasons are just that there is an added benefit for you , remember we dont give advice so the reason for the long term should be more for a support system rather than a what should i do.

We are all here together :)