Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My gift to the entire 7 cups community

Iamwhoiamwhoami December 22nd, 2022

I have put together a Thank You dedication to everyone at 7 cups. The links below are to a few short clips of it.

There are two trees and the one on the left represents newbies ( unsupported, overwhelmed, and trying to shine). The one on the right is that newbie after being brought into this wonderful community of family and friends. Thank you everyone for being so special.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nWJ4cRFNdIxJGexsHudWaxr4DNe9mvHt/view?usp=sharing

Iamwhoiamwhoami OP December 25th, 2022

@adventurousBranch3786

You are welcome, but I didn’t do anything , consider it a gift from Santa

jennysunrise8 December 25th, 2022

@Iamwhoiamwhoami Merry Christmas Iam i know sometimes you have some strong feelings that your undeserving and worry you might hurt people but you really bring joy and make people feel better not worse and not only now but when people see what you write in the future here

Iamwhoiamwhoami OP December 25th, 2022

@jennysunrise8

ok, I trust you are right. Thank you

cloudySummer January 1st, 2023

OMG, @Iamwhoiamwhoami - you actually did it! And not just one tree, but even two! This is awesome! I only saw it today, as it wasn't shared from the thread where we talked about the tree. Thank you for sharing those pictures with us.
This must have taken you many hours to print, cut and build. How wonderful is this?

Iamwhoiamwhoami OP January 1st, 2023

@cloudySummer

I apologize for the mixup. I messed up the messaging part, the notifying part. I ramble so much and am really scatterbrained. I wanted everyone to see their gift and I struggled through the whole process, including trying to post it. I guess it’s up to you all to determine whether you want to share it with anyone else.

HenryKoll January 1st, 2023

@Iamwhoiamwhoami

Wow!

GoingInCircles365 January 1st, 2023

@Iamwhoiamwhoami

Wow, that's so cool! ❤️