Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Nominate a Mega Member!

Iara January 26th, 2017

Hi there lovely community! As you know, 7 cups thrives when each of us work together to make this place better. There is a place for everyone in the community to grow as a person and also a place for them to contribute on making 7 cups a more supportive place.

Today, I want us to take some time to think of the member community. We have amazing members! A lot of them contribute daily to 7 cups and we want to recognize and honor their contributions. We can't be everywhere at once but we know you are all amazing individuals that love to give and share appreciation; so we are asking you all to nominate members that you think are ready for the Mega Member role!

-->NOMINATE SOMEONE HERE <--

What is a Mega Member?

They are members who are regularly taking growth path steps, talking to listeners as members, but also contributing to the community in special ways. You can learn more about them, here.

What will a Mega Member do?

They will keep being awesome. We will not be giving them any formal tasks beyond asking them to intentionally maintain a 50/50 balance between receiving support & giving back to the community.

Go, go, GO!

HarryC January 26th, 2017

Good luck to everyone, this is a great idea.

@Iara

ChibiNekoYumi19 January 26th, 2017

@Iara good luck to everyone you are all awesome personalties :)

Trekmember January 27th, 2017

@Iara

Usefulparadise94!!!

Hopeful0001 January 26th, 2017

Good Luck MegaMembers :D

@Iara

Breeluvsbeauty1997 January 26th, 2017

Good luck everyone

AnyaS January 26th, 2017

This is amazing! @Iara

fanaa January 27th, 2017

@Iara

I nominate @aimerlavie88

TaniyaCJ January 27th, 2017

@AmalieAnne a young heart with tough times still a happy one <3 she even made my day <3

AmalieAnne January 27th, 2017

@TaniyaCJ Thank you that is really kind but I am not special and I was mean to someone. I said sory but I don't deserve it.

Curiosity07 January 28th, 2017

@Iara

rainbow318 :3 hehehe

AmalieAnne January 28th, 2017

Please could I nominate Taniya which is @TaniyaCJ because she is really special, kind and loving. She is also so brave, brave like I don't know how she became so brave but she is. If she lived near me I would hug her until she told me off. So nominate her please.

TaniyaCJ January 28th, 2017

@AmalieAnne Haha Amalie I am a listener darling :) Your kind words make my day :)

AmalieAnne January 28th, 2017

@TaniyaCJ You are special and deserve to be told that you are every day *hugs* heartheartheart

crimsonMelon8700 April 20th, 2017

This is great.

greenYard2803 August 12th, 2021

thank you