Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHY DONT WE HAVE A CHAT FOR BPD?

EmmaSwan18 July 2nd, 2023

I need to talk to someone who understands.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 3rd, 2023

Hey @EmmaSwan18, by chat do you mean a 1-1 listener-chat topic?

If so, you can browse for listeners who are either experienced or comfortable supporting, and select the topic as "Borderline (BPD) here: https://www.7cups.com/BrowseListeners/

You can also check out forums here: https://www.7cups.com/forum/personalitydisorders/BorderlinePersonalityDisorder_326/

Feel free to ask, if you're looking for something else as well!💛

crooked44 July 4th, 2023

We definitely need one

crooked44 July 4th, 2023

i have bpd too we can talk

frankWatermelon24 July 16th, 2023

I'd like to have chat too!

cyanPlatypus6370 September 14th, 2023

@EmmaSwan18

I hear you, Emma! Sending you a safe hug and a smile :) Platy

MeaningfulSilence September 14th, 2023

@EmmaSwan18

Hello there EmmaSwan18!

Do you mean chat room discussions about BPD?

Sending you good vibes!

Gilbird September 14th, 2023

@EmmaSwan18 @MeaningfulSilence

Thank you for that suggestion, Emma. I will make sure to add a BPD-focused chat to the Calendar in the future.

And by the way- Do you have time to attend Wednesday discussion sessions from 3:30 - 4:30 EST? Yesterday, we had quite a few guests talking about their experiences with BPD. (:

cyanPlatypus6370 September 15th, 2023

@Gilbird

Hi Gil, any update on when the discussion will be next? I read that it will be on Wednesday but that the time would be different after Sept 13, so now. :) Platy

Gilbird September 15th, 2023

@cyanPlatypus6370 @EmmaSwan18

Absolutely, I will confirm after it's submitted to that Calendar. But for now, the next discussion will be held from 4:30 - 5:30 PM EST on September 20th, focusing on Avoidant Personality Disorder. I will also make an official post and tag you. For the next few weeks, this will be the new time.

Additionally, the upcoming discussion on September 27th (4:30 - 5:30 PM EST) will focus on Borderline Personality Disorder.

cyanPlatypus6370 September 16th, 2023

Hi again Gil :) thanks for the update! Just wondering, I'm pretty sure you mean to write/state the time as 430-530 EDT as most of America and North America (and Europe, I think) are IN Daylight Saving Time now.

Perhaps we could make it easier by just putting "7cups time," or "ET" for Eastern Time and then that would signify Eastern Time (like NYC or Boston or Miami!) for Eastern Daylight Time (summer) or Eastern Standard Time (winter). That is for the northern hemisphere - oh dear...

Who knows perhaps we'll get congress to do away with the changing of the time twice a year! (Probably wishful thinking, but you know... one can hope!)

Thank you for your leadership, @Gilbird! I'm super appreciative for that no matter what time zone we are in!

3:00 🕒 5:00 🕔 7:00 🕖 9:00 🕘 11:00 🕚 !! 🐭 🕛 midnight!!! Time for bed, must leave ball, no more dancing with Prince. Good night friends! 💖 Platy

Gilbird September 17th, 2023

@cyanPlatypus6370

Thank you for that reminder, Cyan! And the chat has been added. I believe I have tagged everyone. Please feel free to comment and tag anyone I may have missed!

MDF7 September 16th, 2023

@Gilbird

Can you please also tag me in the post for the BPD chat?

GarimaJohar September 16th, 2023

I have BPD

yourstrulykayee September 18th, 2023

Like a live group chat for those with BPD? I’d love that too… I need to talk to those who has been diagnosed, I feel so alone even though I know there’s people but I’d rather have a live group chat

Gilbird September 18th, 2023

@EmmaSwan18

Everyone, please check out this post! https://www.7cups.com/forum/personalitydisorders/General_2436/AnnouncementBPDandAVPDGuidedDiscussions_313288/?post=3363575

The Guided Discussion for Adults with BPD will be taking place on 9/27, from 4:30-5:30 ET.