Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Support sessions.

joyfulhorse January 4th, 2017

Hey everyone ! So some of you like me may have notice we have had no BPD support session on Tuesdays for 2 weeks now. I just wanted to check in with everyone and see how you are doing :) it can be ard without the session I myself have struggle with out the sessions that's why at times I join other rooms. I just want to encourage everyone to keep their Chins up to tell you that you are awesome ! If we don't have a session next week I suggest we all meet in one room maybe share you story and we create our own session :). So same time next week but if the support session isn't up we all gather in the share your story room. Hope to see you all there !

Hopeful0001 January 4th, 2017

Sounds like a great idea! :)

@joyfulhorse

beYOUtywithin January 5th, 2017

@joyfulhorse hey, so sorry we have not done the support sessions regularly for the last couple weeks. Things have been a bit hectic with the holidays and other things going on (at least for me). I am sorry to hear you are struggling a bit more without them. Thanks so much for taking the inniciative to startt his thread to check in with people who usually use these sessions (as well as others who suffer from BPD) It really is awesome to see. Hopefully we will be able to get back to our regular schedule very quickly. We are here for you all and want to get back to these sessions as quickly as possible. Thanks so much for being with us and also for starting this thread to have this open door while we have been away from our regular sessions. Keep up the great work and take care smiley

joyfulhorse OP January 6th, 2017

@beYOUtywithin so good to hear from you ! So glad you well ! Thank you and its all good! I an greatful for these sessions. Also for you and stitch who is doing a good job ! Looking forward to the sessions again .

InvaderStitch January 6th, 2017

@joyfulhorse

Awesome leadership! I'm so glad you get something out of the sessions! I really enjoy your input and the things you have to say every week. Like beYOU said, hopefully the sessions get back on their regular schedule rather quickly. Things have been hectic on my end as well with getting a new job. But once I'm done with training things should smooth out. You are doing a great job!

Much Love,
Stitch

Rivercat22 January 7th, 2017

@InvaderStitch so good! looking forward to the sessions :) we all love you stitch!!! keep up the amazing work!

joyfulhorse OP January 10th, 2017

Hey everyone ! Please note that if there is no support session today that I will be hosting BPD support in the share your story room :) just intill our sessions aee running agai . same time. 2pm EST. Hope to see everyone there !

beYOUtywithin January 10th, 2017

Hi everyone. I am really glad to know these sessions are so helpful to each of you. Sorry we have not had them in a couple weeks but i am happy to say we do plan to start our regular sessions back today at 2PM EST, I hope to see you there :)