Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ignored

amyd66 May 6th, 2023

Do you guys get ignored too?

Im so tired of being ignored all the time.. i feel like i just love to have so many deep and cool interactions and i try but everyone seems to just use me to talk about their problems, never actually ask how i am and never want to stablish a friendship. thats just so... frustrating

MellowMoonlight May 6th, 2023

I feel that. Drain the *** outta me with no real regard to my own feelings and problems. Treat me less than a human i guess. I had to learn to not accept that which wasn’t easy if I’m being real. Hurts when you really care for them and it doesn’t feel like it’s being reciprocated.

amyd66 OP May 7th, 2023

@MellowMoonlight yes exactly!!! I'm so sorry it happens to you too :(

MellowMoonlight May 7th, 2023

@amyd66

is it okay to message you? We could talk more there

amyd66 OP May 8th, 2023

@MellowMoonlight id love to but how ?

MellowMoonlight May 8th, 2023

@amyd66

lol sorry I’m still new to the app and learning it. I was under the impression that we could send direct messages but i guess not. Either way we have this thread now:)

amyd66 OP May 8th, 2023

@MellowMoonlight yeah i believe only listeners can do it to members!

yeah im happy you replied!

sooty41 May 7th, 2023

@amyd66

I hear you and on here you will not be ignored. You matter, how you feel matters and people genuinely care. You are not alone.

amyd66 OP May 8th, 2023

@sooty41 thank u so so much

sooty41 May 8th, 2023

@amyd66

There are so many good and kind people on here. You are unique and special and only one of you will ever exist in this lifetime. And there is no way that i would ever ignore the uniqueness and specialness of a fellow human being. Big hugs xxx