Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Torean and Kiara: The 6th Revelation

Torean August 28th

Seriously, Don't. Read. This. Thread. Nothing will be revealed to you, and you wouldn't comprehend it anyway. Every series needs a title with "revelation" or "revelations" and its always the worst one. So, there you go, it'll be super boring too. But the two of us are in for the long haul, so don't worry about us, we'll make it.

Torean OP Saturday

I was a... Well, moron. At the time. I dunno, I think I was stuck in my own mind because of a lot of abuse I was dealing with at the time. I was on obnoxious in not the best ways

What kind of abuse have you faced? You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to <3

Torean OP Monday

I was in an abusive relationship, where I was just treated as a lesser person whenever I was outside of the box in any way... And she had me pay her way back into college and still failed back out because she refused to go to class. Other stuff too. She was the one thay tried to cheat on me. Anyway, I was also abused at my job... I don't even know where to start on that one. My supervisor was a very, very bad person to be in charge. Everything came to belittlement, extra meetings, being kicked around in my schedule in ways that didn't even make sense. She was *** because her bestie quit and I moved into the position.

jesusredeemedme2425 August 31st

I worry about my prediabetes and yet… I have no motivation to eat better. I self medicate with food. I can’t even think straight enough to remember the better food I used to eat…

Torean OP August 31st

That's natural. The best thing is to just try to make it manageable. Food is supposed to be a good experience, so don't focus on the guilt, only on how you can enjoy eating and let it help you take away the pain without adding more problems than it's worth. Ill probably be diabetic before many more years, my whole family has already been diagnosed with it before my current age. It's hard to imagine dieting much more than I do though.

jesusredeemedme2425 September 1st

Idk how to do this anymore.

Torean OP September 1st

I'm on a struggle bus with it too. :/ I've gone a little crazy with eating today

jesusredeemedme2425 September 1st

Me too… I barely touch fruit or veggies anymore.

Torean OP September 1st

I have a little of those all the time. And a lot of everything else lol

jesusredeemedme2425 September 2nd

I had veggies today… SMOTHERED in poppy seed dressing. I don’t think that even counts lol

And a TINY bit of fruit lol

Torean OP September 2nd

Lol, it's still something. It's more than the something, sure, but it helps. 😁

I've never had poppy seed dressing...

jesusredeemedme2425 September 3rd

I also had peas and carrots in my TV dinner today. Does that count lol

Torean OP September 3rd

Totally counts. 😁 And yeah, I've had like every dressing ever except that one

Guess what your next challenge is???? <3

Also, WHAAAAAAAAT???? Lol

Torean OP September 3rd

Lol, is it a challenge to try it? I'll have to find it somewhere first. I haven't tried it because I'm not used to seeing it

jesusredeemedme2425 September 4th

Yesssss! Try any grocery store really lol

Torean OP September 4th

I'll check, I really don't remember seeing it anywhere

jesusredeemedme2425 September 5th

But were you looking for it?? ;)

I bet you’ll see more birds outside, now that I mentioned it and brought it to your attention. ;)

Torean OP September 5th

Lol, a couple of times, because literally the only salad dressing I like is balsamic vinegar and oil. I despise all the others. Ranch or blue cheese are good on stuff other than salad though

jesusredeemedme2425 September 6th

Blue cheese???? Stinky sock cheese????

Torean OP September 7th

Lol, only on burgers or buffalo wing type stuff. And who's socks smell like blue cheese? 😂 Ideally they shouldn't ever be worse than parmesan

jesusredeemedme2425 September 8th

Well, you can have mine lol

Have you smelled sweaty socks???? XD

Parmesan smells like puke.

Torean OP September 8th

Lol, I mean I have, but.. lawd. 😂

Real Italian Parmesan tastes and smells much better

jesusredeemedme2425 September 10th

Just no. Lol

Did you get poppy seed dressing yet??? ;)

Torean OP September 10th

Lol, I haven't. I haven't forgotten though. I did finish that 7cups reach out challenge though!

Yay! Thank you <3

I really want you to try it on mixed veggies… I think it’ll revolutionize your meals <3

Torean OP Friday

Revolutionize huh? I dunno, I usually eat mixed veggies raw, but I won't rule it out. 😁

You just gotta trust me, boy. Hehe

Torean OP Saturday

Heh, alright, I don't have anything against trying it

You know imma keep bugging you until you do, right? Hehe

Torean OP Monday

Lol fair. I didn't see it yesterday. I looked in one store at least

At least you tried. Lol

What else haven’t you tried that you should? Lol

Torean OP Monday

Lol, I'm not sure. Ooh, I need to try hot pot!

I hurt. Inside and out…

jesusredeemedme2425 September 5th

Silence :(

Torean OP September 8th

Lol, sometimes I answer these on a different one. ❤️ If two relate a bit, but that's only on ones just posted

Mhmmm sureeeeee

I had a coworker shove the fridge door into my shoulder today. Why am I CONSTANTLY being hurt by men??? There’s no safe place!!!

Torean OP September 1st

What the ***? Is he trying for more attention? It might be time to cut all of it off at that rate, that really isn't cool.