Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pine, Torean, Tiny, and Kiara’s Spot

Please don’t read if you are not one of the people listed below! Thanks :)

@Tinywhisper11

@Torean

@PineTreeTree

@jesusredeemedme2425

jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 3rd

If I did the math right (highly questionable) XD, Wales is between 4-8 hours ahead of the US, depending on what time zone we live in. :)

PineTreeTree July 3rd

@jesusredeemedme2425 Wales is Grennnn Itch Meany time plus one. 

California is GMT-8 so I think that means 9 hours difference.
NY is GMT-5 so 6 hours difference. But we have daylight savings time so that 8 and 6 hours respectively on the continental US where daylight savings is observed. If you live in AZ there is no daylight savings unless you live on the Navajo nation where there is DST. Hawaii is GMT-10 and no DST so 11 hours difference.
there did I put you all to sleep 😂

I am much more confused now, thank you XD

Torean July 3rd

@jesusredeemedme2425

All's I know is that I'm off work in 3 minutes 😁

Yay!!!! Whatcha gonna do after work?? Something life-changing???

Torean July 3rd

@jesusredeemedme2425

Eating dinner would feel life-changing, I'm hungry right now.😂

Tinywhisper11 July 4th

@Torean *whispers not to sound stupid* torean what are they on about????

Torean July 4th

@Tinywhisper11

It's timey-wimey time zone stuff.  Like, right now it's 10:17 here and I'm working a little ahead of schedule.  Sort of.  It's hard to tell.  I have to do the work of 3 people on a holiday.  

PineTreeTree July 4th

@Torean Ugg you have to work today? That sucks.

Tinywhisper11 July 5th

@PineTreeTree @Torean I'm so glad I don't have to go to work. I do feel a bit guilty about it though. But really glad I don't

Torean July 5th

@Tinywhisper11

Well, I have yet to find a job that's really fulfilling in itself. 😂 So don't feel too guilty

jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 6th

@Tinywhisper11

A lot of people wish they didn't have to work, so enjoy it! <3 You get to do what a lot of people don't... Follow your dreams. <3

Torean July 5th

@PineTreeTree

I only get two holidays off a year, Thanksgiving and Christmas. 😅  And it's barely worth it for all the panic and extra work before and after them.    I do get two paid weeks of vacation though.

Tinywhisper11 July 5th

@Torean work of 3 people😮😮😮😮😮 

Torean July 5th

@Tinywhisper11

Yep.  I OWNED it though 😁  everyone was singing my praises.  And then I showed up late today because I can't get it together lately. 😔  

jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 6th

@Torean

I'm sorry :(

PineTreeTree July 4th

Lies cause more disruption at work than inaccuracy. I’m more certain about my supervisor’s criticism than their praise. A narcissistic weasel of a person. A scared weak creature afraid to be discovered as a fraud and yet I think they pride themselves on being a super slippery fraudster. They suck the joy right out of everything and ruin both the work hours and time well after I’ve clocked out. I have to somehow be bigger than this situation. It’s so exhausting.

PineTreeTree July 4th

@PineTreeTree sorry it was a rough day…I should’ve not said all that

jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 4th

I feel it. Work can be tough. <3

PineTreeTree July 4th

@jesusredeemedme2425 ❤️ 

Tinywhisper11 July 4th

@PineTreeTree we are here to support you sweetie ❤❤ hugs you again ❤

I remember me and my boss got into a heated argument once😥so I got the sack....... And buried him in it😁😂😂😂😂

PineTreeTree July 4th

@Tinywhisper11 now there is a solution 😂

Tinywhisper11 July 5th

@PineTreeTree 😂😂😂😂😂

Tinywhisper11 July 4th

@PineTreeTree hugs pine, do you need me to come down there and kick some buttocks???

PineTreeTree July 4th

@Tinywhisper11 yes please! 😂 maybe we can drop them off the roof 😂

Tinywhisper11 July 5th

@PineTreeTree the roof would be better😁 cause I can't kick, I don't have legs 

😂😂😂😂

Torean July 4th

@PineTreeTree

I know that feeling, and you put it better than I could at the time.  I dealt with work bullying so extreme that it brought back my self-harm issues and made me dissociate a couple of times.  Don't let that happen to you... I'm all for supporting you here, either emotionally, or helping figure out how to take them down a few pegs.

PineTreeTree July 4th

Thanks @Torean it helps to vent a little. Not having to work today helps a lot too. Happy 4th 🧨🎆

Torean July 5th

@PineTreeTree

Happy 4th!  I'm glad you had it off, did you get to do anything fun?

PineTreeTree July 5th

@Torean long overdue home projects with some new tools which was actually kind of fun 😂

Torean July 5th

@PineTreeTree

Oooh, did you get to use a hammer or something?  I like using saw type stuff too, but I'm not good at measuring, so it's pretty much another thing I can't be trusted with. 😂

PineTreeTree July 5th

@Torean No hammers 😂 I would like a table saw. Some day maybe.

PineTreeTree July 4th

Happy 4th of July everyone 🎆

Tinywhisper11 July 5th

@PineTreeTree happy 4th of July ❤❤ did any of you celebrate???

happy-4th.gif

PineTreeTree July 5th

@Tinywhisper11 Happy 4th Tiny. I usually go watch fireworks with my friends but did not this year. 

Tinywhisper11 July 5th

@PineTreeTree awww how come you didn't go??

But it's ok, there's always next year ❤❤

PineTreeTree July 5th

@Tinywhisper11 I just wasn’t feeling up to it. Next year. 

Torean July 5th

@Tinywhisper11

I totally didn't.  😅  Weather was weird, and more family drama... Oooh and it's just starting with that... 

jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 5th

I worked. But they gave us free BBQ sooo lol

Do they celebrate it in Wales???

PineTreeTree July 5th

@jesusredeemedme2425 I’m imagining British celebrating July 4th. Remembering when the colonies dumped tea in the bay and told the king to go f himself that they were striking out on their own. Britain was *** then but they probably look at us now and say, “Good riddance,  a blessing in disguise that they left us!” 😂