Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Help us Build Growth Paths!

Hope March 4th, 2021

Hi everyone! As we know recently the custom growth paths were launched. Glen has been creating a confidence and self-esteem path with the help of our community. It has been great seeing the contributions of our users. It helps to create well-rounded paths and it is great collaborating with our users.

We love your ideas so much that we want to create more paths with you! All of the community team admins will be creating a post(s) on topics they want to create a path on with the community. Those links will be added here! So you can contribute to the paths you like.

Please click on the path topic to go to the post where you can contribute. The names are hyperlinked.

Paths to contribute to:

Leadership

Financial Stress

Addiction

LGBTQ+

Introvert Challenges

Motivation

Depression Support

Family

Disability

Self-Reflection (35+)

Compassion + Respect (YPOC)

Moving forward with positive focus

Watering Hope (New)

More to come!

(Please note: Forums corresponding to text and topics in red are led by leaders in subcommunities)

Asher March 4th, 2021

Thank you Hope, for letting the community to work on this cool growth path for the community.

reservedAcai6286 March 7th, 2021

@Asherwolfice

Exactly, and I think things like this are great because it not only does it let others share their opinions but for people who are feeling down, to know that they can take part in something which might help make someone feel a lot better about themselves. Who knows someone might really need this to help boost their self- esteem.

NityaSpiritualHealer March 5th, 2021

@Hope

I like Motivation people, so I would choose Motivation.

Thanks

mvpeng March 5th, 2021

This is awesome! I would love to see paths for specific mental illnesses or symptoms like bipolar disorder or psychosis.

Hope OP March 14th, 2021

@mvpeng

We are starting out with the most requested Paths. With time there will be surely more paths on all sorts of topics!

mvpeng March 14th, 2021

@Hope I was actually approved to start creating paths and made one for bipolar disorder myself!

Hope OP March 14th, 2021

@mvpeng

That is great!

mysteriousLight107 March 5th, 2021

I would love to see more mental health specified paths such as PTSD/trauma, anxiety, bipolar, etc.

Hope OP March 14th, 2021

@mysteriousLight107

I actually created a path on managing anxiety that members can access. With time, the other topics will also get their own paths!

WillingYard12345 March 6th, 2021

@Hope thank you :)

generousMaple2394 March 6th, 2021

I think these are great. I'm wondering if there could be a path for caregivers? There are a lot of people caring for elderly parents. Many are isolated by the demands of the work, and don't have any support. Some are happy to have the job, even though it's hard work. Some are pressed into service, caring for parents who were abusive. And many of these caregivers have become even more isolated from families, community, and support by the pandemic. So a place to talk to others and feel supported would probably be a huge benefit to that community.

generousMaple2394 March 6th, 2021

Nevermind! I found them. There's a lot to navigate. 🤔😁

Hope OP March 14th, 2021

@generousMaple2394

For sure we will have a path for caregivers eventually! These are just the topics that the community requested the most so we are starting with these.

7motivation March 11th, 2021

@Hope

Please consider adding Path categories for...

Healthy Habit Building

Healthy Habit Troubleshooting

Healthy Habit Database (a list of very tiny or mini healthy habits that people can easily make automatic because they are so easy to grow)

Healthy-by-Design (how to live healthy by design)

Healthy-by-Design Database (a list of easy, simple, one-time changes people can make to their home environment that helps them do what they want to do... and be successful much easier... by default... For example: replace big plates with smaller plates so one will tend to eat less... or move the dental floss right next to the tooth brush so easier to remember to floss. This is perhaps the most easy and powerful way to change successfully and quickly. If people could share their proven best solutions, it would help others find and make quick easy effective changes they want in life.)

Hope OP March 14th, 2021

@7motivation

Thank you for the wonderful suggestions. I see that you have access to creating paths, you are welcome to create paths on those topics!

7motivation March 14th, 2021

@Hope

Thanks. If I make growth paths for the new categories...

and you get 7Cups to create the new categories as check boxes...

then people will be able to find my new growth paths in your search tool.

caringStrawberry47 March 11th, 2021

Hi, I am in for depression and depression support

Dalaimama75 March 11th, 2021

A topic on self care would be lovely

AffyAvo March 12th, 2021

@Hope I changed the disability link to the one in the public forums, I hope that's ok!

Hope OP March 14th, 2021

@AffyAvo

Thank you

Detour March 12th, 2021

Good job, Hope. Would love to contribute on Compassion, self-reflection and family. (Y)

Hope OP March 14th, 2021

@Detour

Looking forward to it!

Misty72 March 12th, 2021

Thank you hope!