Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Step 11

happychipmunk July 23rd, 2022

Ok, my step 11 (now 14) is to get a long term listener. It has a link to a forum post. But there is no way to move past the step. If I click the button above I can do something else, but my next step is always to get a long term Listener. However here's the thing, I have a long term listener, I've posted on the forum twice and even talked with other non-long term listeners. I've up voted there post. I've done all I can to move on, but my growth step remains the same. What does this thing need me to do, I don't get it?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 23rd, 2022

Hey @happychipmunk, it seems like one of those repetitive steps, that keep on coming. I'm unsure how this one works, but maybe you can continue selecting the "try another step/ exercise" (not the exact wording I guess lol, but similar) option and it'll keep providing different steps to move further.

You can also consider trying other topic-focused growth paths here: https://www.7cups.com/path/modifier/community/

Great job on working on your growth path. ❤

Growth path related concerns and suggestions can be passed to @soulfullyabutterfly as well.

blueAngel00 December 16th, 2022

@happychipmunk thank you so much for posting this, as I am having the exact same issue. 🌹

I know this was posted quite some time ago, but would you mind telling me how you got past it, please, and thank you! 😊

@sunisshiningandsoareyou I didn't realize you could change, much less pick your own path. I just started working on the one that was there when I joined. So I can search for a path that is specific to my issues? 🤨

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 16th, 2022

@blueAngel00 Yes hehe, it's cool, right! You definitely can select different paths! ❤