Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

15 and 34 weeks pregnant

Patienceiscool November 16th, 2023

Hi my name is Patience and i am having a hard time as a teen who has autism, Anxiety, depression, and ADHD, Social anxiety etc finding it hard to know where I stand at its hard I don't really know what to do..

Optimisticempath November 16th, 2023

@Patienceiscool hi patience 💕 seems like you have lots on your plate 🥺 valid to feel confused 

you wanna talk more about anything? feel free <3

Patienceiscool OP November 16th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Thanks

bouncyMusic133 December 4th, 2023

Hello Patience,

It sounds like there are a lot on your mind which causes you to not know what to do. Please take care of yourself and know that there are many listeners here who are available to listen to you and in a non-judgemental way. We are here to provide a safe space.

MistyMagic February 13th

@Patienceiscool How are you getting on now? Do you have any updates for us as I wonder how you are.

Listening - One Step At A Time!

Patienceiscool OP February 14th

@MistyMagic

I gave birth December 11th 

Life is great right now, but it is still very difficult being a teen while taking care of my baby 

WendyBird14 February 14th

@Patienceiscool i gave birth dec 13 to a baby girl, im a single parent with little to no social network, i understand how hard parenting can be and having a newborn is. If you ever want to talk about it you can always tag me in a forum post ❤️ i know im not in the same situation as im an adult but im here ^^ 

Patienceiscool OP February 15th

@WendyBird14

Thank you!

bouncyMusic133 February 15th

@Patienceiscool

Hello, as a mother of 5 children. I wanted to check in to see how you are doing Patience. Feel free to send me a message as well. Thinking of you. thinking-of.gif

Patienceiscool OP February 15th

@bouncyMusic133

Im okay just holding it in