Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

i love twenty one pilots

hardworkingHuman4356 September 19th, 2023

I really really really really really really really like twenty one pilots. i wondered if anyone else feels similarly.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 22nd, 2023

I've only recently grown to enjoy them hehe, @hardworkingHuman4356, what's your favorite song from them?☺

hardworkingHuman4356 OP September 26th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thats awesome that youve come to enjoy them recently, my favorite of theirs is Taxi Cab :)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 26th, 2023

@hardworkingHuman4356 hehe thank youu and yay, checking it out now! :D

hardworkingHuman4356 OP September 27th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou i hope you like it!

schrodingerscattt November 18th, 2023

@hardworkingHuman4356

OH MY GOD! Why didn't i see this post earlier!! I love them! I'm so glad to have found a fellow fan!!! 

hardworkingHuman4356 OP November 18th, 2023

@schrodingerscattt

Omg yay another tøp fan :DDD im so happy!

@hardworkingHuman4356

I've never met one in real life. Lile are we rare or what😭 and those who say are fans but then only know stressed out or heatens excuse me but y'all are not real fans. 

Ive never met an irl clikkie either. But i dont that we should call people who only like heathens and/or stressed out not real fans. It is disappointing that a lot of people aren't super into tøp tho

@hardworkingHuman4356

Well to me if they know only these songs,considering they went so popular, they just like the band or appreciate the music but that's it. For example i like some of Lana del Rey songs but i am not a fan. i just like the songs. Because every time i met people online who claimed to be a fan i was so excited and started to ask a lot of questions about all the albums and stuff just to get disappointed at the end because they didn't know what i was talking about.

It's sad that only a few of their songs got recognition because honestly all of their songs are so good.

@schrodingerscattt

I get what your saying now. They really do deserve more recognition :/ nice to meet you though

AvyIsKing November 30th, 2023

@hardworkingHuman4356

I'm not a huge fan, but my friend was, and im not allowed to talk to him, so I listen for his memory, and well I've become a pretty decent fan xD

My favorite song is chlorine 

Don't attack me xD 

There's another one but I forget 

hardworkingHuman4356 OP November 30th, 2023

@AvyIsKing

Im sorry your not allowed to talk to your friend anymore :( i would never judge/attack anyone for being any level of a twenty one pilots fan. Chlorine (and other popular songs) are popular for a reason. They're good songs

AvyIsKing December 1st, 2023

@hardworkingHuman4356

They are really such good song, I listen to more, but I'm bad with titles, I like one about a taxi, I think, but chlorine is my favorite 

I'm just horrid at titles 💀

hardworkingHuman4356 OP December 1st, 2023

@AvyIsKing omg do you mean the song Taxi Cab??? Because that song is so good :D its one of my favorite twenty one pilots songs, tied with Ruby :)

AvyIsKing December 1st, 2023

@hardworkingHuman4356

yessssssssssss it was one of my friends favorite! 

Taxi cab, house of gold, and cut my lip (I checked my playlist for him hehe) 

yourmidastouchonthechevydoor December 1st, 2023

@AvyIsKing all those songs are sooooo good!! 

@AvyIsKing

your friend has good taste yes yes

yourmidastouchonthechevydoor December 1st, 2023

@hardworkingHuman4356 same!!! what’s your fav song(s) and album(s)? Mine is probably Never Take It or No Chances, and my favorite album is Scaled And Icy but a close second is Vessel!!

@yourmidastouchonthechevydoor my favorite songs are Ruby and Taxi cab and my favorite album is either Self titled or Vessel :D

yourmidastouchonthechevydoor December 2nd, 2023

@hardworkingHuman4356 those are all so good!

randomdude34 December 1st, 2023

@hardworkingHuman4356 I love them, I went through a 2018-2019 phase with them when I was in early teens. I don't listen to them as much as back then though.

@randomdude34 thats awesome :)

hardworkingHuman4356 OP December 2nd, 2023

Its not really a crush? But i really like Taxi Cab because that song has helped me get through hard times. I find the lyrics to be comforting

thatdepressedkid236 December 2nd, 2023

@hardworkingHuman4356 you know that's an emo rock band

hardworkingHuman4356 OP December 2nd, 2023

@thatdepressedkid236 actually they're not (it might just seem that way if you only listen to the album Blurryface) but even if they were id still listen to them because they have what i believe to be good music, and emo is not really an insult to me