Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Too Soon?

CyclingThroughLife October 20th, 2023

I know everyone is getting antsy....its that time of year.....the time when the great debate starts on all social media sites.....

Is it too early to play the Christmas music?????ย 

We all know that certain chain stores will have their Christmas displays up the day after Halloween....lol

Personally, I can listen to Christmas music year round.ย 

Tinywhisper11 October 20th, 2023

@CyclingThroughLifeย  I have not been listening to xmas songs ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ all month ๐Ÿ‘€ it's nevver to early. And around here (uk) all shops are already selling Xmas stuff๐Ÿ˜ yaaaaay! Xmas๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…

YSC1 October 20th, 2023

Some people do listen to it year round. That's okay. But around here, people forget we have Fall festivals like Halloween. There is a store here that started selling Christmas stuff back in SEPTEMBER. The only things they were missing were cold weather and Christmas music.

SunShineAlwaysGrateful October 20th, 2023

@CyclingThroughLife

I love Christmas ๐ŸŽ„ and this year decorating early bc my son Arrives home for Christmas mid December. I love holiday tunes after November 11th โ€ฆ Remembrance Day โ€ฆ.ย 

My home is an explosion of Christmas 5 trees lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐ŸŒฒย 

Tinywhisper11 October 21st, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful 5 trees ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I'm gonna get 6 ๐Ÿ˜ beat that๐Ÿ˜‹

SunShineAlwaysGrateful October 21st, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ one Disney kiddo ๐ŸŒฒ one Charlie Brown ๐ŸŒฒ one pop up ๐ŸŒฒ and big country ๐ŸŒฒ and a super small one โ˜๏ธย 

Tinywhisper11 October 21st, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I have a small tree too, so I can reach to the top ๐Ÿ˜โค