Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Favorite Songs 🎶

ItzLeo November 27th, 2022

Hello everyone!

Have you ever loved a song so much that you played it over and over again? Have you ever considered that song as your #1 favorite? If so, what song was/is it?

I'm really interested in knowing what your favorite song is, it could be a song that you like now or it could be an old favorite song. Please share your ideas in the comments! I'm excited to know what y'all come up with.

And as always, Have a great day! Thanks for sharing!

_1669580708.musicbrain.jpg

CallumKing2000 November 27th, 2022

Dre day - by Dr dre

Its one BALLIN song

Liv125 November 27th, 2022

Hmm yes I love so many songs! I love listening to k-pop and there are many different songs which i listen to over and over again 😊 Right now its got to be either '28 reasons' by Seulgi or 'Anti-fragile' by Le Sserafim 💙 What about you? I'd love to hear about your favourite song!

ItzLeo OP November 27th, 2022

@Liv125

Thanks for responding! 💙

Im also a k-pop fan too i also like rock music and a little bit of pop. My favorite songs right now are "Goodbye My Love" by ailee and "Given-taken" by enhypen.

Liv125 November 28th, 2022

Of course, its no problem whatsoever! 💙 Im happy to hear that you are also a kpop fan- thats amazing. Your taste in music is very wide and varied, which I respect. Those are some great songs 😊 I love Given-Taken too, every Enhypen song is so fun to listen to. Did you listen to their other songs like Pass the Mic?

BlueSkies1021 November 29th, 2022

@ItzLeo

Definitely this one :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB-Ce8TPxb4

Achgreat November 29th, 2022

@ItzLeo

2 steps, payphone, chandelier, all of me, easy on me

Creamyyy November 29th, 2022

I've so many I love.

I'm into Bollywood music.

Vivikun9 November 29th, 2022

@ItzLeo I have many songs I could listen on a loop. One of them is "Hold the Girl" by Rina Sawayama

Axtyn November 29th, 2022

@ItzLeo

Ohh fun question!

Its either Die for you; Better believe; or Wicked games all by The Weeknd :b

HelenaSays November 30th, 2022

@ItzLeo

There’s a good reason why these tables are numbered, honey, You just haven’t guessed it yet by Panic! At the Disco

glamourqueen8 November 30th, 2022

Fluctuates a lot (I'm a music lover haha) but right now I really love Doja Cat and the lofi genre. Top 3 songs is Tropico - Blurred (lo-fi) , Bejeweled - Taylor Swift (not a swiftie but she has nice music), and Rules - Doja Cat

Zevia1MM November 30th, 2022

@ItzLeo

Clocks by Coldplay. It's the one song if listened to over and over again the most

Imverycringey November 30th, 2022

I like The Sea is a Good Place to Think About the Future by Los Campensinos!

turquoisePond6268 November 30th, 2022

My favorite song is Ode to Joy and Amazing Grace because I can play them on the piano.

SouthEast93 November 30th, 2022

@ItzLeo

Right now, I love the song "Helpless" from the broadway musical Hamilton. 😊

minnumariya November 30th, 2022

Pasoori🥰

Jalbouta November 30th, 2022

Snuff by Slipknot really hit different when I had an unpleasant breakup. Still one of my favorites.

EmbStitcher33 November 30th, 2022

In the past I use to play this cassette by Kenny G, over and over again until l wore it out. I think it was called Silhouette.

More recently it's this version of "The Sounds of Silence" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4&ab_channel=Disturbed

Angelwolf8930 December 31st, 2022

@ItzLeo

Always You by Louis Tomlinson