Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

DannyXV July 12th, 2016

"Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." - Marcus Aurelius

murmurouseff July 17th, 2016

@DannyXV Thank you for sharing this!

cdname July 18th, 2016

@DannyXV Perspectives do matter!

Wesley93 July 13th, 2016

Do what makes you happy. Others will put you down, but dont let them. Let your happiness be your weapon against them. Show those who would put you down that you are still happy regardless of what they may do or say. Your happiness matters.

Nicola2468 July 14th, 2016

The meaning of life is to live a life full of meaninglaugh

NumberEleven July 15th, 2016

Even in the dark, there are stars if you look close enough.

WarmOcean13 July 15th, 2016

"A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor"

SarahRussell July 15th, 2016

The important thing is not where you begin, but where you end.

@Sarah Russell yes, that's true

willingLemon2585 July 16th, 2016

May the space between where I am and where I want to be inspire me

NumberEleven July 16th, 2016

@willingLemon2585 so true!

@willingLemon2585 This is too good! Thank you for sharing this with us

Hiddengold July 19th, 2016

@willingLemon2585

Beautiful...

Hiddengold July 19th, 2016

@willingLemon2585

Can I post this on my insta?

willingLemon2585 July 19th, 2016

@Hiddengold of course!!!

GentleFireworks20 July 17th, 2016

Master Your Mind Before Mastering Other's. ;)

straightforwardLychee6041 July 18th, 2016

New year 2017 Wallpaper

SilentGirl2438 July 18th, 2016

You're ugly past isn't worth your beautiful present or your stunning future

~unknown

Rain45 July 19th, 2016

I've always loved the speech from coach carter about our deepest fear.....http://www.feelingsuccess.com/our-deepest-fear-speech-coach-carter/

Railene July 19th, 2016

"There's sorrow and pain in everyone's life, but every now and then there's a ray of light that melts the loneliness in your heart and brings comfort like hot soup and a soft bed."

discreetCat9959 July 19th, 2016

@Railene

AWorldofPeaceandHope July 20th, 2016

He (God) is so rich in kindness that He purchased our freedom through the blood of His Son, and our sins are forgiven (Ephesians 1:7, NLT).

It is a fact of life that what is old dies to make way for what is new. Endings are often painful - we mourn the death of a relationship, we regret leaving a familiar neighborhood, we don't like to say good-bye. Endings, though, give us the chance to begin again. A new friend comes in to fill the empty space left when an old friend moves away. A new school, a new job, a new season of the year - these are fresh starts that evolve from what has gone before.
We need not fear the inevitable endings in our lives. Daily, we are renewed. Our bodies produce new cells continually. When we are going through an ending, we may not be able to see the new beginning that lies beyond, but we can trust it will be there for us when we are ready.

marvelousEyes83 July 20th, 2016

Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end. --Semisonic

"Caring for others is a very real way that you make the world a better place. It is how we care and love others and, in turn, experience greater care and love for ourselves. It is a beautiful mystery." ~7 cups motto

"Your life makes sense. You make sense in the larger story of your life. You might not believe this right now, but we do. You made the best decisions you knew to make. We all have regrets. Some of these regrets are our fault. Many are not. Remember, hindsight is 20/20. We do what we do with what we have Realize that personal growth is not easy. It isn

Harsvin July 20th, 2016

Some changes look negative on the surface, but you will soon realize that space is being created for something new to emerge - Eckhart Tolle

Christine1201 July 20th, 2016

Sometimes when things are falling apart they may actually be falling into place

cdname July 27th, 2016

@Christine1201 That's a good one!

LostAmber1996 July 20th, 2016

I sit before flowers
 hoping they will train me in the art
 of opening up

I stand on mountain tops believing
 that avalanches will teach me to let go

I know
 nothing

but I am here to learn

Shane Koyczan

LostAmber1996 July 20th, 2016

Be your own muse and be your own masterpiece, make yourself entirely your own and make yourself proud of this body that captures the beauty of your soul. Like any masterpiece, let others interpret you, let others connect with you and be inspired by you. Just like even the greatest works have critics, you will as well, and just like the greats you will take it in your stride. You are beautiful. You are rare. You are a masterpiece.

@LostAmber1996

If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.
― Nelson Mandela