Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

June 6th, 2016

strength grows in the moments when you think you can't go on but you keep going anyway - unknown

bestfriend932 June 6th, 2016

A eye with dust and A heart with trust always crysad

Bearhugs1 June 6th, 2016

"Once you choose hope, anything is possible." — Christopher Reeve

"A pearl is a beautiful thing that is produced by an injured life. It is the tear [that results] from the injury of the oyster. The treasure of our being in this world is also produced by an injured life. If we had not been wounded, if we had not been injured, then we will not produce the pearl." — Stephan Hoeller

"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." — Helen Keller

💛

Hannahh19 June 6th, 2016

It's gonna be okay just remember that everyone!

8steplisten June 6th, 2016

You can

Fixyou10 June 6th, 2016

@8steplisten I love this

8steplisten June 7th, 2016

@Fixyou10 Glad you liked it!

BlackJack911 June 14th, 2016

@8steplisten If you think you can or if you think you can't... You are always RIGHT.

DG943 June 15th, 2016

@8steplisten I love this!!!!heart

RainbowButterflyGirl123 June 8th, 2016

bethdoeslife June 19th, 2016

@RainbowButterflyGirl123 I love this!! :D

CleopatraElizabethI June 11th, 2016

@RainbowButterflyGirl123

I was just about to quote this! Great minds think alike. smiley

gloriousJoy07 June 9th, 2016

What's broken can be mended. What's hurt can be healed.No matter how dark it gets, the sun's gonna rise again.

Melanch0lyMang0 June 10th, 2016

Melanch0lyMang0 June 10th, 2016

amerespeck June 10th, 2016

"The fact that youre struggling doesnt make you a burden. It doesnt make you unloveable or undesirable or undeserving of care. It doesnt make you too much or too sensitive or too needy. It makes you human. Everyone struggles. Everyone has a difficult time coping, and at times, we all fall apart. During these times, we arent always easy to be around – and thats okay. No one is easy to be around one hundred percent of the time. Yes, you may sometimes be unpleasant or difficult. And yes, you may sometimes do or say things that make the people around you feel helpless or sad. But those things arent all of who you are and they certainly dont discount your worth as a human being. The truth is that you can be struggling and still be loved. You can be difficult and still be cared for. You can be less than perfect, and still be deserving of compassion and kindness." — Quote by Daniell Koepke

skunkfrolicking4342 August 3rd, 2016

@amerespeck and we are all equal :D <3

shaaaalom

amerespeck August 3rd, 2016

@skunkfrolicking4342 heartheartheart

HeckhoundBreaker5 September 12th, 2016

@amerespeck

Thank you! I loooove this quote~ heartheart

rianagpal June 11th, 2016

DIFFICULT ROADS OFTEN LEAD TO BEAUTIFUL DESTINATIONS.

So don't let your issues get to the extraordinary soul inside you. One day, once you overcome all the hardships, there will be a new you, a beautiful you. So much stronger. So much wiser. heartheart

lisafray June 12th, 2016

if you're going through hell, keep going.

BlackJack911 June 12th, 2016

Failure is the First step to success...

Pandas4ever June 13th, 2016

To love god in the light is easy but to love him in the dark is true faith.

CleopatraElizabethI June 13th, 2016

"And love is love is love is love is love is love."- Lin-Manuel Miranda

jaredsaysakf June 13th, 2016

'Life is too short to spend it hating on yourself'

riverscene13 June 14th, 2016

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes good things fall apart... So that better things can come together. -Marilyn Monroe

calidescopeheart June 14th, 2016

Everything changes when you start to emit your own frequency rather than absorbing the frequencies of those around you; when you start imprinting your intent on the universe rather than receiving an imprint from existence. Be unapologetically you!!! Imprint away!!! :)

skunkfrolicking4342 August 3rd, 2016

@calidescopeheart HEAVEN YES :D :D

calidescopeheart June 14th, 2016

Having a hard time with a break up? This helped me:

"When you start seeing your worth, you'll find it harder to stay around people that don't"

Know your worth!!! Never forget it!!! You are strong. You are wise.

You have everything you could ever need, within you.

25Ashley June 15th, 2016

I know today might feel horrible, I know tomorrow is uncertain. However in this moment see that you've survived 100% of your worst days. Keep going!

bethdoeslife June 19th, 2016

I absolutley LOVE this quote from the film Mr. Nobody:

"Every path is the right path. Everything could have been anything else, and it would have just as much meaning."

It just reminds me to be thankful for every little thing, as it could have so easily been anything else!

dearhomebody23 June 19th, 2016

1. You have nothing to worry about.

2. You never step in the same river twice.

These were the titles of two of my friends' thesis papers in art school, but I also find them useful as thoughts to remind myself when I am feeling down.

Pandas4ever June 22nd, 2016

Life is not about the way you see yourself but thr expirences you have which make yourself more of a person.

SearchForPurpose June 23rd, 2016

It always seems impossible until it's done!

comealongpond1988 June 23rd, 2016

Arabellah June 23rd, 2016

#TwoSugars

PatientShayshu June 24th, 2016

@Arabellah Keep calm and drink tea.

comealongpond1988 June 25th, 2016

@Arabellah Tea makes everything better!