Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

straightforwardSpring3116 March 5th, 2016

"It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities. Do not pity the dead, pity the living. Most importantly, pity the ones who live without love" - Professor Dumbledore

Kellyismysaver March 5th, 2016

"Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect" - Demi Lovato

AvisUnicorn203 March 5th, 2016

Storms don't last forever.

brokenchemicalromance March 5th, 2016

Problems arent stop sign, theyre guidelines. heart

EBERLIN1997 March 5th, 2016

Live on.

Show people your not afraid to tell them you love them. A human being is more than just a person. A human being is a book filled with a thousand words and emotions. And the only way you can be there for them is to read there story and see where yours leads within theirs. Live on. Not for the hate and guilt you receive but for the memories of which love resides in. It's the best way to take revenge on depression. The only way to shut it down. LIVE ON . PLEASEEE !

EBERLIN1997 March 5th, 2016

I'm here for ANYONE. IF YOU NEED TO TALK, IM AN ACTIVE LISTENER. I WILL DO MY BEST NOT ONLY TO HELP YOU BUT TO BE YOUR FRIEND.

Mom2blackbear March 6th, 2016

@EBERLIN1997

I think it's wonderful that you reached out like this...tonight I'm with my son so I'm alright but tomorrow night he goes back to my ex and I will take him back and collapse into a heap of depression and self-loathing. Thank you for being you!!

EBERLIN1997 March 6th, 2016

@Mom2blackbear if tomorrow you feel like this or not give me a message. I'll be happy to converse one on one.

fairmindedWillow3289 March 5th, 2016

What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven't happened yet.

solnluna March 6th, 2016

A phoenix is a bird rising from its ashes,thus a phoenix must not be afraid of a storm!

daringwords72 March 6th, 2016

Just proud and happy that I have reached some of my goals this week.

daringwords72 March 6th, 2016

Really enjoying this app, it really making sense to me how important it is to feel alive once again and how to really live in the moment! Reached 10 cups just in the last few days... Yay! So proud!

@daringwords72

I agree 100%...I found this app just In time literally,I hit bottom Thursday/Friday and now I feel I might have found a support system...I don't have one here where I live. Live happy n strong!!!!

EBERLIN1997 March 6th, 2016

Everyone have a safe day/night

And if ANYONE NEEDS A LISTENER.

IM OPEN TO CHAT 24/7. US HUMANS NEED TO LEARN TO HELP EACH OTHER. LOVE EACH OTHER. AND HEAL EACH OTHER.

BERLIN.

Sadness453 March 6th, 2016

Life is to short to wait.

whistlingbird March 6th, 2016

"Seven times down, eight times up."

I love this proverb, this concept. We feel so much shame when we fail that we forget it means we tried, and there is pride in that! There is pride in learning and changing, which we don't have to do when we succeed. It is our duty to fail as imperfect humans. All roads to success require failure. Hope lies anywhere we're willing to try again.

Sparkle111 March 6th, 2016

@whistlingbird Yes. Well said. Nothing is perfect. Thank you for sharing and take care! heartsmiley

Roseberrytealeaves March 6th, 2016

One prime purpose in life is to help others, if you can't help them, then don't hurt them .

Ignore negativity because if you listen , reply to it , you are feeding it , and it will only grow bigger and hurt you more. Just move on ♡♡

Roseberrytealeaves March 6th, 2016

Love.

It's not easy. But once you have it, it's untouchable, unbreakable. Love is love. It can come from a animal , imaginary friend, a guy a girl .no matter what there well always be someone out their that loves you you may not know it yet but it's there smileyheart

@Roseberrytealeaves That's so true. Thank you for sharing! Remember---We all love you. heartheartsmiley

Gallagher100 March 6th, 2016

Life can challenge you and bring you to your knees, but everyday is a chance for a new beginning. You are here right now and no stress can take that away from you.

@Gallagher100 That's energetic. Thank you for sharing and have a great day ahead! smiley

sarahireland March 6th, 2016

If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got...

Embrace Change! (especially when you fear it!) laugh

@sarahireland Yes! A minute change in you can change your entire life. Thank you for sharing and take care! smileyheart

21247 March 6th, 2016

life is. past was. future will.

baZzchik54 March 6th, 2016

"One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and

Cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away,​

Unless it is surrendered."

-- Michael J. Fox

"May your heart sing for you, when you feel down or lost, and always remember

you may also Smile to yourself " 😎🍉.....A baZzizm.....lol

aestheticallysam March 6th, 2016

If you don't see any shadows, you aren't in the light. Keep your head up. 💜

@aestheticallysam That's truely uplifting. Thank you for sharing and take care. smileyheart

Scarlet0614 March 6th, 2016

"Sucking at something is the first step to being kinda ok at something "

-Jake, adventure time

It's good because he's basically saying even if you suck at something, don't give up, because with enough hard work, you'll eventually get better. And that it's OK not to be amazing at something. Its alright to simply be OK at something.

@Scarlet0614 I agree with this and thank you alot for sharing this. Take care! smileyheart

meaculpa March 6th, 2016

Every individual is a miracle, a bright spark in Eternity, engraved on the palms of the Creator.

AarynFarnes March 6th, 2016

"The climbs a struggle but the veiw is beautiful" x

shelock March 6th, 2016

"A merry heart but good medicine; a broken spirit dries up the bones"----From the Bible Proverbs 17 Chapter 2w

NashRodriguez March 6th, 2016

You can't stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

jadeymajigs March 6th, 2016

You are confined only by the walls you build yourself

~Andrew Murphy

impartialTree3773 March 6th, 2016

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those matter don't mind." -dr suess