Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

Dailycoffee November 5th, 2015

A smile costs nothing and is contagious smiley

Thedan3080 November 10th, 2015

Everything which has to intervine with other people always have a reason to be... And that reason is always for the love for others... 😋

pureatheart25 November 5th, 2015

Never choose your head over heart -do you really wnat to take advice from something that says your stupid rethink your priorties on that matter

TheWavy01 November 6th, 2015

If you find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to pursue that lifestyle. If there is no struggle, there is no progress. But ultimately the way is more important than the goal

modestCamp5620 November 6th, 2015

The biggest regret people had when they were on their deathbed is that they lived their life on the wishes of other people, and not their own. Live your own life! Don't let anyone dictate what you should or "need" to do.

braveOak6100 November 6th, 2015

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love

cocoon November 6th, 2015

Tobias158 November 7th, 2015

Remember, emotions are like weather patterns passing through your mind. Just because you are lonely today, does not mean that you will be lonely tomorrow. Your future only resembles your past if you allow it to do so.

imaginativeNickel4060 November 7th, 2015

If someone love you but keeps lying and acting differently from what they're telling you. It doesn't worth to be with them run!! You'll cry today and laughed tomorrow

braveOak6100 November 7th, 2015

I have been hurt so bad and still love so hard. I admire my heart for that.

7thAngelBerry November 8th, 2015

@braveOak6100 That's good to hear :-)

tranquilWhisper49 November 8th, 2015

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around."
Leo Buscaglia

intellectualComputer9908 November 10th, 2015

This is one of my favourite author....helped me through my teen years

maizen4 November 8th, 2015

We learn from others and teach to others, yet we cannot be truly taken away from ourselves. Some answers are only and truly ours.

Chiaroscuro1 November 8th, 2015

So true

sweetcupcakeeee November 8th, 2015

worrying is a waste of time. It doesnt change anything. It messess with your mind and steals your happiness.

MeteorShower November 9th, 2015

I am a firm believer that everyone is capable of being their own superhero.

QuiFactusSum November 9th, 2015

You'll be inept at something in life but beautifully talented at something else.

cocoon November 9th, 2015

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves. -Buddha

cocoon November 9th, 2015

Think like a proton.

Always positive.

braveOak6100 November 9th, 2015

To love what is ahead you must love what has come before

isabelx22 November 10th, 2015

Love yourself first , Because if you do not love yourself then who will ?

Thedan3080 November 10th, 2015

Look up, thats the secret of life... Omg is so simple but I love it, in all ways i could think of, its like telling me... JUST LOOK UP , and I say ok I will, and so there it is, the secret of life just by doing one little move... I discovered a big world which always been there...

braveOak6100 November 10th, 2015

Grab a plate and throw it on the ground

Done.

Did it break

Yes.

Now say sorry to it

Sorry.

Did it go back to the way it was.

No.

Now do you understand?

adaptableBunny4884 November 14th, 2015

It means I have the chance to make another plate for my life fe which is more strong I.e. next time my emotions would be more strong to tackle any situationsmiley

MeteorShower November 11th, 2015

We know what we are, but know not what we may be.

communicativeBlueberry5303 November 11th, 2015

In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. - Albert Camus

whereto November 11th, 2015

Just call it

braveOak6100 November 11th, 2015

Some people bring out the worst in you others bring out the best. And then there are those remarkably rare addictive ones who just bring out the most of everything. They make you feel so alive that you'd follow them straight into hell just to keep getting your fix.

astuteScorpius November 12th, 2015

"Someone's gotta hate

It's never gonna change

Get's harder every day

It's a hell of a place

To keep your heart from freezing

To keep yourself believing

But I'm alright

I'm not afraid

It's gonna take more than this for me to break."

--Halestorm

Stargazer137 November 12th, 2015

Tough times don't last tough people do

Paintostrength November 13th, 2015

One of my favs

sweetcupcakeeee November 12th, 2015

dont let yesterday take up too much of today.

cocoon November 13th, 2015

Kutless November 18th, 2015

@cocoon

My favroite song!!!!

MadilynRose November 13th, 2015

Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.

MeteorShower November 13th, 2015

If you ever suffer with something so much that you can't bear it, then go to the bathroom take a deep breath. Then look into the mirror and try to smile at yourself, if you can manage to smile you'll be ok.

tranquilWhisper49 November 14th, 2015

"Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy."
Thich Nhat Hanh

impartialTree3773 November 15th, 2015

The key to success is believing that you can do it.

newbiebunny November 15th, 2015

The jar of life – Stones, pebbles and sand

flag_fr_flat.gif flag_es_flat.gif

One day, an old professor of the School of Public Management in France, was invited to lecture on the topic of