Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

calmMango9611 April 23rd, 2021

@frankPond9599 Nice Poem.

wallopingbird May 1st, 2021

@frankPond9599 kung fu panda

calmMango9611 April 23rd, 2021

@conscientiousPeach2999 Thanks for sharing this, my friend.

intuitiveChestnut6652 February 17th, 2021

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart heart." -Helen Keller

diplomaticNectarine1482 February 18th, 2021

If you think you're too small to make a difference, just try sleeping with a mosquito wink

Stephaniereddy February 19th, 2021

@diplomaticNectarine1482 😂😂😂🙌

Happy900 February 27th, 2021

@diplomaticNectarine1482 Nice job.

playfulPiano171 June 13th, 2021

@diplomaticNectarine1482 😂good one ❤️

danielioan February 18th, 2021

your life is your life
don’t let it be clubbed into dank submission.
be on the watch.
there are ways out.
there is light somewhere.
it may not be much light but
it beats the darkness.
be on the watch.
the gods will offer you chances.
know them.
take them.
you can’t beat death but
you can beat death in life, sometimes.
and the more often you learn to do it,
the more light there will be.
your life is your life.
know it while you have it.
you are marvelous
the gods wait to delight
in you.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 18th, 2021

Just Maybe ? 😊❤

Wifidazze February 19th, 2021

Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!”- Dr.Seuss

UndertaleSansRULES February 22nd, 2021

I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you want to be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. - Ellen DeGeneres

MageQuest February 28th, 2021

Enjoyed reading the quotes.

Here is one I like. 'To live life is to love many things'. Vincent van Goth. also for a tiny uplifting moment of about 30 secs or one min, try www.fortunepoems.com

Berry1606 March 2nd, 2021

"If your dreams don't scare you, they are too small."

caramelbunny2 July 1st, 2021

@Berry1606

I love this.

Frd1031 March 5th, 2021

Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, I'm possible.

This quote is amazing! It really gives me the motivation when I need it. Remember, everything is possible no matter how impossible it seems! 💪

NityaSpiritualHealer March 6th, 2021

Hey there🙂

Peace is inside deep soul.

When someone asks me, "How am I"?

My Reply is @Peace 🙏

Regards

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 6th, 2021

aborndisappointment March 6th, 2021

i purple you 💜

Autridev March 8th, 2021

"It's hard to beat a person that never gives up"

caramelbunny2 July 28th, 2021

@Autridev

I think about this everyday hahah

ainel March 17th, 2021

One of the quotes I really love.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

-Hellen Keller

March 18th, 2021

You might think that you don't matter in this world, but because of you someone has a favorite mug to drink their tea out of each morning that you bought them. Someone hears a song on the radio and it reminds them of you. Someone has read a book you recommended to them and gotten lost in its pages. Someone's remembered a joke you told them and smiled to themselves on the bus or in the car. Someone now likes themselves that little bit more because you made a passing comment that made them feel good. Never think you don't have an impact. Your fingertips can't be wiped away from the little marks of kindness that you have left behind. Your young, sitting back thinking about your future, you feel heavily in your heart your desire to create your dream. No matter the tasks set before you. You hold that feeling, close to you and your age. Your told to grow up, get a job and become successful in ways that will make someone else proud, whilst ignoring the ache inside yourself. Truth is we are all raised to be conform..(sorry for the language) but damn if our parents were raised to be conform, but does that mean you have to, too?> No, than unravel that long last dream inside yourself and start to create a life from it, you'lll want alone for a while, you will break down every comfort zone you have ever known, slowly transforming into a being without one and you know what...? even if its going to be hard, possibly some of the greatest hurdles of your time. One thing will feel certain you'll never have felt so empowered in all your life.

lyricalPillow3807 March 23rd, 2021

Life brings us as many joyful moments as it does downfalls, and although there are days we wish there was a manual to follow, it simply wouldn’t be the same without the spontaneity..

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough. - Oprah Winfrey

conscientiousPeach2999 March 23rd, 2021

“You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you’ll discover will be wonderful. What you’ll discover is yourself.” - Alan Alda

LoveToBeMe21 March 29th, 2021

See how far you’ve come? Be proud of yourself. If nothing else, one day, you can look at someone straight in the eyes and say: “But I lived through it and it made me who I am today.”

LoveToBeMe21 March 29th, 2021

Maybe the journey isn’t so much about becoming anything. Maybe it’s about unbecoming everything that isn’t really you so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.heartsmiley

healingcrystal11 April 12th, 2021

“Me think, why waste time say lot word, when few word do trick.” – Kevin Malone

Sunny0611 April 23rd, 2021

One hot day does not make a summer. ☀️

Bellalin April 25th, 2021

“Purpose is an essential element of you. It is the reason you are on the planet at this particular time in history.” —Chadwick Boseman

LManswer June 11th, 2021

stop worrying about things you can't control, but put your hands on what you can change.

@LManswer

I needed to hear this today, thank you

SupremeImplement333 November 28th, 2021

Up.

Tryingtolive101 June 12th, 2021

if I am the longest relationship of my life isn't it time to nurture intimacy and love with the person I lie in bed with each night? -Rupi Kaur

playfulPiano171 June 15th, 2021

@Tryingtolive101 beautiful quote, I love Rupi Kaur : )

BecauseImBatman22 June 13th, 2021

Manners maketh man.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we do.

Very very true

A true hero isn't measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart.

Life doesn't give us purpose, we give life purpose.