Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

redroses05 May 28th, 2015

Look towards the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

JustShade May 28th, 2015

Very inspiring!

FeelBetter83 November 14th, 2019

heart@redroses05

lel985 May 28th, 2015

"Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the not-quite, the not-yet,and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in the lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists. It is real. It is possible. It is yours."

Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

LiminalWanderer May 28th, 2015

" How you love is who you are"

- Sara Bareilles

Piggles November 26th, 2019

@LiminalWanderer

dreamcatcher02 May 28th, 2015

Failure is a bruise, not a tattoo

LiminalWanderer May 28th, 2015

Nice :)

Ivoryrose8311 May 28th, 2015

With her broken wings. She carries her dreams. And you ought to see her fly.

Ivoryrose8311 May 28th, 2015

I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.- my tattoo.

shyPeach7320 May 28th, 2015

"Don't let anyone rent a space in your head unless they're a good tenant"

anime1st May 29th, 2015

" Believe you can and you're halfway there." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

xXWhisperOfDreamsXx May 29th, 2015

May the force be ever in your favor Mr. Potter.

?Gandalf inPercy Jackson The Olympians

Jenna May 29th, 2015

"When you struggle it does not mean you are failing. Every great success requires some kind of struggle to get there! Opportunity always comes with opposition! Hang in there!"

careless1thmiley999 May 29th, 2015

thanks a lot... that is axactly what i needed

decembernight0608 May 29th, 2015

"In life..there will be people who try to drag you down. You have to fight the urge to sink to their level of desperation...rise above it. Instead, surround yourself with people who compliment u, enjoy the landscape of ur greatness and maintain a keen eye for snakes in the grass." - Kendall Schmidt

Stlaru May 29th, 2015

Thanks for sharing this:)

Tropicalmango May 29th, 2015

The grass isn't greener on the other side, it's greener where you water it.

gdscrooked May 29th, 2015

Just because things hadn?t gone the way I had planned didn?t necessarily mean they had gone wrong.
-- Ann Patchett, What Now?

Chichichi99 May 29th, 2015

Outer beauty attracts, but inner beauty captivates.

alymarie121 May 29th, 2015

Beautiful things don't ask for attention.

zenbound101 May 29th, 2015

Oooo i like this one!

Rayray20 December 11th, 2019

@alymarie121 wow... That hit me!

AbbasInamdar May 29th, 2015

Hope is a good thing
Maybe the best of good thing
And no good thing ever dies

warmheartedStrings2953 May 29th, 2015

A dangerous man is the one who has Nothing more to lose.

trigenderSh May 29th, 2015

this one is short yet powerful! love it.

Holding onto anger is like holding onto a hot coak with the intention of throwing it at someone, you only burn yourself.

*coal

Don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff.

SiliconeBuddha May 29th, 2015

Everything will be alright in the end. If its not alright, then its not the end.

May 29th, 2015

?You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.?―Bruce Lee

ThymeSeries007 May 29th, 2015

?When you think everything is someone else?s fault, you will suffer a lot. When you realize that everything springs only from yourself, you will learn both peace and joy.?

? the Dalai Lama

lovingOcelot8696 June 3rd, 2015

I don't know about this one. If I think everything's my fault, as I often do, my self loathing gets overwhelming and I can't stand to be alive.

LorenzAttractor May 29th, 2015

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me?" - Ayn Rand

LostSoul12 May 29th, 2015

"To live is to choose. But to choose well, you must know who you are and what you stand for, where you want to go and why you want to get there." ~Kofi Annan

MaskedMonsters May 29th, 2015

A Little Message! (From me to you) Dear Readers, I know life can get tough and challenging. I know it can get daunting and tiring. I know it can be a mess, i know it can all be a haze. I know you are struggling but don't lose without fighting. Most of you don't even realise how important you really are to this world. You don't realise the amount of impact you've had and will continue to have. You don't realise how truly beautiful, stunning, handsome you are. The moment you wwre born, you touched so many hearts. You changed lives for the better. Your death will only be the opposite. It will bring mourn, sorrow, heartbreak, torture. Your very existence has changed the world widely. Each and every being that is born does. If you weren't born, many more people could have died, may not be alive, just think of people's history that you touched. All of that would have been non existent if you hadn't of been born. Now, that is true power. Life and death changes history itself. Now, if you are able to do that, just by being born. Someone who can't hold, walk, talk and many more things. Then imagine wlthe amazing things you can do when you grow older or at this very age now. You all have great power, you all have talents, you all touch people's heart's, some you won't even have ever noticed before. That is the kind of impact you and your very existence has. You all have amazing talents and power, it's up to you what you do with it. ~ Stay strong. Stay safe. Stay beautiful. X

MaskedMonsters May 29th, 2015

A Little Message! (From me to you) Dear Readers, I know life can get tough and challenging. I know it can get daunting and tiring. I know it can be a mess, i know it can all be a haze. I know you are struggling but don't lose without fighting. Most of you don't even realise how important you really are to this world. You don't realise the amount of impact you've had and will continue to have. You don't realise how truly beautiful, stunning, handsome you are. The moment you wwre born, you touched so many hearts. You changed lives for the better. Your death will only be the opposite. It will bring mourn, sorrow, heartbreak, torture. Your very existence has changed the world widely. Each and every being that is born does. If you weren't born, many more people could have died, may not be alive, just think of people's history that you touched. All of that would have been non existent if you hadn't of been born. Now, that is true power. Life and death changes history itself. Now, if you are able to do that, just by being born. Someone who can't hold, walk, talk and many more things. Then imagine wlthe amazing things you can do when you grow older or at this very age now. You all have great power, you all have talents, you all touch people's heart's, some you won't even have ever noticed before. That is the kind of impact you and your very existence has. You all have amazing talents and power, it's up to you what you do with it. ~ Stay strong. Stay safe. Stay beautiful. X

DragonsFaith May 29th, 2015

Not all who wander are lost

-Tolkien

baby45 May 29th, 2015

"Success is like wrestling a gorilla. You don't stop when YOU get tired, you stop when the gorilla is tired"

zenbound101 May 30th, 2015

I really really like this! It's going on my whiteboard immediately!