Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

sunnyField1463 May 13th, 2015

be who you are cause those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.

be who you are cause those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.

Anomalia May 13th, 2015

Faith is taking the first step, even if you don't see the whole staircase

Randomesta127 May 13th, 2015

Reach for the moon, and if you fall, you'll land in the stars.

Belka4072 May 13th, 2015

"The best of us can find happiness in misery." Fall Out Boy's song: I Dont Care. Its my favorite. :)

sws1309 May 13th, 2015

darling, youll be okay <3

sws1309 May 13th, 2015

darling, youll be okay <3 - pierce the veil

sws1309 May 13th, 2015

darling, youll be okay <3 - pierce the veil

Kodachrome May 13th, 2015

A simple smile could be the first aid-kit that someone has been looking for.

GrayHappiness May 13th, 2015

Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children.

Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children.

Friez May 13th, 2015

"Everything doesn't have to be decided by life and death. Just think about the future." (Gray Fullbuster)

asxhh May 14th, 2015

Tomorrow is not promised. :) Do what you gotta do today and let not fears drive you but instead love guide you. :) Good day everyone!

brenbear78 May 14th, 2015

To be human is to be beautifully flawed. C.S Lewis

OliveLove4615 May 14th, 2015

I love that quote. <3

GrayHappiness May 14th, 2015

?Simplicity, patience, compassion.These three are your greatest treasures.Simple in actions and thoughts, you return to the source of being.Patient with both friends and enemies,you accord with the way things are.Compassionate toward yourself,you reconcile all beings in the world.? | Lao Tzu,Tao Te Ching

GrayHappiness May 14th, 2015

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of those depths." |Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

TalkativeIntrovert123 May 14th, 2015

Never give up. Weak people will set out to trip you when you are vulnerable. Strong people will aspire to catch you if you stumble. ~ Brenda Witteron.

Never give up. Weak people will set out to trip you when you are vulnerable. Strong people will aspire to catch you if you stumble. ~ Brenda Witteron.

el97 May 14th, 2015

"A diamond is a chunk of coal that did well under pressure." - Henry Kissinger

goodnightstory May 14th, 2015

Something I wanted to tell you:

You're never as broken, as you think you are.

Sure, you have a couple of scars.

And a couple of bad memories.

But then again: All great heroes do.

Puppypaw000 May 14th, 2015

To the world, you may be one person, but to one person, you may be the world.

bravestwarrior May 14th, 2015

"A lot of people enjoy being dead. But they are not dead, really. They're just backing away from life. Reach out. Take a chance. Get hurt even. But play as well as you can. Go team, go! Give me an 'L'. Give me an 'I'. Give me a 'V'. Give me an 'E'. L-I-V-E. LIVE! Otherwise, you got nothing to talk about in the locker room."

From the movie Harold and Maude.

UsagiHunter May 14th, 2015

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it is called the present.

perpetualinsanity May 14th, 2015

Worrying is a misuse of your imagination.

Hufflepuff21 May 18th, 2015

This quote is adorable and so is your profile pic :)

perpetualinsanity May 14th, 2015

Worrying is a misuse of your imagination.

ITguy0626 May 14th, 2015

Everyone has two natures. One wants to advance and the other wants to pull back. The one that we cultivate and concentrate on decides what we are at the end. Both nature's are trying to gain control. Our will alone decides the issue.

ITguy0626 May 14th, 2015

Everyone has two natures. One wants to advance and the other wants to pull back. The one that we cultivate and concentrate on decides what we are at the end. Both nature's are trying to gain control. Our will alone decides the issue.

Dannny May 14th, 2015

I sleep with the wolves in my head, and wake up in my own blood.
We love the things that kill us.

Christopher Poindexter (sorry if that's not exactly positive)