Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

temporalVoid November 11th, 2019

"i want to be able to be there for people like me who felt like they couldn't go to anyone and are drowning, and help them like how i wanted someone to reach out and help me."

-jaidenanimations

just remembered this and thought it belonged here <3

xSagex November 13th, 2019

We always think we are alone in how feel until we share with others. We realize we are more alike than we think. Be kind to everyone around us! heart

rosegarden123 November 14th, 2019

Normality is a paved road; it's comfortable to walk,but no flowers grow

-Vincent Van Gogh
Rosemary1212 November 14th, 2019

Tigger76rty November 14th, 2019

Always trust your gut instincts, your body and mind have a unique level of awareness if one just looks up!....

ctrlfae November 14th, 2019

Always surround yourself with people who bring out the best in you. Don't change just because someone wants you to. Only change if you believe it's necessary and will benefit you and your life positively. ✨

PrettyPapillon4354 November 16th, 2019

"I always get to where i'm going by walking away from where i've been"

- Winnie the Pooh

Dawn1112 November 16th, 2019

A group of kittens are called a Kindle.

brightsmile18 November 16th, 2019

Dawn1112 November 17th, 2019

Sea otters hold hands when they sleep so they don't drift apart.

Rosemary1212 November 18th, 2019

In Greek mythology the gods created these powerful beings that rivaled the Gods. Out of fear, Zeus separated them into man and woman and spread them across the Earth. Ever since that day, both men and women have been searching to find their missing other half. Through an inevitable trial and error process, they finally find their other halves. Sadly they do not morph back into powerful being that rival the Greek gods; but they are still happy with each other.

PrettyPapillon4354 November 18th, 2019

Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear

mindyczar19 November 20th, 2019

"If God meant us to be perfect, he wouldn't have put erasers on our pencils."

PrettyPapillon4354 November 20th, 2019

Mirror, mirror, on the wall... It does not matter if i'm short or tall... If my legs are skinny or my hips are wide... It only matters who i am inside...

Blue eyes, brown eyes, black or green... What makes me most beautiful cannot be seen... When you look at me, don't judge me by my parts... The most beautiful thing about me is my heart.

Lovely2019 November 22nd, 2019

Opportunity dances with those already on the dance floor. 💃🏽

Human4Human November 26th, 2019

We have three roles here on earth: to learn, to love, and to live. When we stop learning, we start to stagnate and die. When we stop loving, we lose our sense of purpose and become self-centered. When we limit our living, we deny the world the benefits of our talents. Jim Cathcart, The Acorn Principle

Adelaide765 December 12th, 2019

@Human4Human wow. Yes

Human4Human November 26th, 2019

If you learn to develop an abundant mentality you will not be envious of others, you will celebrate their successes, you will share in their joys and pains. Don't see life as a competition but as complementary. Bernard Kelvin Clive

Adelaide765 December 12th, 2019

@Human4Human love the complementary aspect, yes

Rosemary1212 November 27th, 2019

Some days you have to create your own sunshine

UnconditionalLove3 November 28th, 2019

"You have to look through the rain to see the rainbow"

UnconditionalLove3 November 30th, 2019

"Start each day with a grateful heart!"

"A comfort zone is a beautiful place, but nothing ever grows there!"

Doing new things is always great just dont go to far from your comfort zone!

EmpathicSunshine22 December 1st, 2019

Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking, for you become what you believe! smiley

sincereCherry4872 December 1st, 2019

Everyone makes mistakes thats why pencils have erasers ✏️

TheForbiddenfruit December 1st, 2019

Never regret anything that made you smile

Hedwiglovegood December 3rd, 2019

the best way to predict te future is to invent it

AutumnInTheAir December 3rd, 2019

It's ok to be a glow stick. You have to break before you shine.

FragileSpirit December 3rd, 2019

"Everybody's somebody's everything. Nobody's nothing." - Chancelor "Chance the Rapper" Jonathan Bennett

UnconditionalLove3 December 3rd, 2019

"I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness!"

Also, choose the best for you. It's you and your choices. So choose happiness!

ellygurx December 4th, 2019

"We all grow at different rates - and that's okay"

Adelaide765 December 7th, 2019

One on authenticity and meaningful life. Lived with intent:

"For a moment she rediscovered the purpose of her life. She was here on earth to grasp the meaning of its wild enchantment, and to call each thing by its right name. By its right name." Into the wild (movie)

"The fragility of crystal is not a weakness, but a fineness. My parents understood that a fine crystal has to be cared for or it may be shattered. But when it came to my brother, they did not seem to know that their secret course of action brought the kind of devastation that could cut them." Into the wild (movie)

"I also know how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong, but to feel strong." Into the wild (movie)

"The great art of life is sensation, to feel that we exist, even in pain." Lord Byron

"Love will always find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey." L. Byron

"Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore." André Gide

"A strong spirit and a tender heart." Sophie Scholl

"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately...I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life! To put to rout all that was not life...And not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." Thoreau

UnconditionalLove3 December 7th, 2019

The light normally hides, you should always let your light show to bring happiness to others!

Thanhara December 8th, 2019

"Rome wasn't built in a day."

NourD95 December 8th, 2019

You will never know what tomorrow is hiding for you!!

WillowWitch617 December 8th, 2019

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."- Dumbledore, Harry Potter

UnconditionalLove3 December 9th, 2019

"In a world where you can be anything, be kind"

Seeing this is a big reminder to always cheer others on and be the best you possibly can<3