Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Autumn Cleaning: Preparing for Cozy Days Ahead ✨🍁

Mya000 September 13th

As the days start getting shorter and the air turns crisp, I’ve been diving into my autumn cleaning ritual. Just like spring cleaning, it’s my way of getting ready for the colder days ahead. I find that it helps ease the transition into a season that can sometimes feel a bit heavy. By decluttering and making my space cozier, I feel more grounded and ready to embrace the warmth and comfort of the indoors. It’s all about creating a little haven to soften the sadness that autumn sometimes brings. ✨🍁

How do you prepare for the colder months?

sarolta-balog-major-iupiifkzq1o-unsplash_1726266092.jpg

GentleHealingInitiative September 14th

@Mya000 Indeed! Decluttering and making one's space cozier makes it easier to embrace the lovely warmth and comfort felt indoors as colder days approach. I second that wholeheartedly. 💓

In addition to this, I love bringing in different types of warming teas especially peppermint, ginger, oolong and black tea. 

good-morning.gif

Mya000 OP Saturday

@GentleHealingInitiative Absolutely! I love how creating a cozy space can really enhance that sense of warmth and comfort as the colder days roll in. Warming teas sound perfect for this season! 🌿🍵 Thank you for sharing such lovely thoughts!