Community /

Motivation & Accountability

Create a New Thread
Gif Photo Link
Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts
by Eugene
Last post
13 hours ago
...See more I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here. Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. ― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life FH:54
August Gratitude Challenge: what are you grateful for?
by tommy
Last post
August 30th
...See more This discussion forms part of our Life Challenges event. Click here [https://www.7cups.com/forum/siteupdates/EventsDiscussions_2666/August2024getinvolvedwithourlifechallengesevent_333814/] to read more about it! Life is hard and it's important that we're kind to ourselves. In the hustle and bustle of day-to-day challenges our achievements and gratitude can become easily clouded. This month we are going to try that little bit harder to acknowledge and celebrate everything that we are grateful for. How do I participate? 1. Every day for the month of August revisit this thread and list one new thing that you are grateful for. It can be something small like developing the strength to achieve a goal, or it could be something bigger and more meaningful. The possibilities are endless! 2. If you'd like to get reminded to post in the thread, click the subscribe bookmark in the bottom left hand corner. This will notify you each time someone replies to the thread, providing you with a natural reminder to post your daily gratitude.  3. Share the love. Share your support of others if you can by upvoting or replying to their posts. It can take a lot to share your gratitude so creating a safe space here is crucial for everyone's comfort.   4. There is no pressure to commit to it every day, but it'll be great and no doubt very rewarding if you could!  So, what are you grateful for today? 
Motivation & Accountability Automated Taglist!
by tommy
Last post
August 25th
...See more Welcome to the Motivation & Accountability Taglist This thread is an auto-updating list. The list is regularly updated by forum leaders and can be found below. Having issues? Reply below and someone will help you! Why should I join the taglist? ✔ Never miss out on sub-community check-ins, discussions or events ✔ Get tagged and notified by community leaders whenever a new relevant thread has been posted ✔ Become a more active member of the community. What do I need to do? ✅ To add yourself to this taglist, press the Post to Thread button below and write the exact words Please add me. ❌ To remove yourself from this taglist, press the Post to Thread button below and write the exact words Please remove me. ------------------------- Current taglist as of 24 July (updated by @tommy) @Brokenheartbaby39 @CyclingThroughLife @Miashlee2008 @nineelii97 @RogueOne1983 @softForest4843 @talkwithyoursoul @TheColourGrey @tommy @veronikamalik @warmheartedCamp3360
Motivation & Accountability Automated Taglist!
by tommy
Last post
August 25th
...See more Welcome to the Motivation & Accountability Taglist This thread is an auto-updating list. The list is regularly updated by forum leaders and can be found below. Having issues? Reply below and someone will help you! Why should I join the taglist? ✔ Never miss out on sub-community check-ins, discussions or events ✔ Get tagged and notified by community leaders whenever a new relevant thread has been posted ✔ Become a more active member of the community. What do I need to do? ✅ To add yourself to this taglist, press the Post to Thread button below and write the exact words Please add me. ❌ To remove yourself from this taglist, press the Post to Thread button below and write the exact words Please remove me. ------------------------- Current taglist as of 24 July (updated by @tommy) @Brokenheartbaby39 @CyclingThroughLife @Miashlee2008 @nineelii97 @RogueOne1983 @softForest4843 @talkwithyoursoul @TheColourGrey @tommy @veronikamalik @warmheartedCamp3360
Needs some opinions!! Hi!! I hope you guys are doing good!!! Well, if your 20+ and working, I need your help I feel like that I was so dumb and bad
by shyMap163
Last post
June 27th
...See more Hi!! I hope you guys are doing good!!! Well, if your 20+ and working, I need your help I feel like that I was so dumb and bad at this job and I don't know why?! I don't wanna to be more specific but I want to know why I feel that way all of a sudden!!
Positivity is contagious 🤗
by xIAmAlwaysHereForYoux
Last post
June 4th
...See more List one or more positive attributes about someone on 7 Cups! 💖
self-care saturday 💗🫶🏽
by chyni
Last post
June 2nd
...See more today is self care saturday for me.  i decided that i wanted to get back into my healthy habits so i could feel better about myself on a daily basis. one of those healthy habits included journaling. i made my journal entry and thought i’d share what that was like for me.  i started off with a quote i found, it reads, “every sunrise is a reminder that you have a new day to fill with positivity and possibility.” my journal prompts :  • five things i am grateful for • intention for the day • who do i want to be for myself and others? • affirmations to me, journaling is a very good mind exercise, especially in the mornings and before bed. journaling really do help you to feel better about yourself, and even better throughout the day. if you’re someone who’s into journaling or would love to start, feel free to use my provided journal prompt as your first entry 💗
“i am” affirmations 🦋
by chyni
Last post
May 10th
...See more * i am worthy. * i am loved. * i am supported. * i am enough.  * i am abundant. * i am protected. * i am strong.  * i am powerful. * i am fearless. * i am brave. * i am safe. * i am loveable.   * i am wanted. * i am beautiful.  * i am radiant.  * i am joyful.  * i am compassionate.  * i am patient. * i am cherished.  * i am adored. * i am healthy. * i am resilient.  * i am kind.  * i am treasured.  * i am talented.  * i am creative.  * i am intelligent.  * i am fun.  * i am confident.  * i am grateful. * i am free. * i am peaceful. * i am grounded. * i am whole.  * i am unstoppable. reply with your favorite i am affirmation from this post 🦋 my favorite is, “i am enough.”  ------------------------- another “i am” affirmation suggested by our fellow @CJHere2Help  * i am batman 🦇  i thought this was funny and wholesome, so i decided to add it 😅 
fun space – share your talent/hobby
by chyni
Last post
April 15th
...See more hello everyone! 💙 just wanted to pop in to show off my jellyfish car hanger amigurumi that i made yesterday for a friend. ☺️💙 i named her blueberry 🥺💙 what’s your talent/hobby?? feel free to share here 🫶🏽 ps – i'm planning to start making tiny amigurumi keychains and sell them, also car hangers 
One word that describes my motivation today is ___
by Hope
Last post
February 12th
...See more One word that describes my motivation today is ___
what are you thankful for? check-in (01/31/24)
by chyni
Last post
February 1st
...See more hello everyone, chyni here!  i do hope that everyone is doing great! with the first month of the new year coming to an end for some, i’d love to start the new month on a positive note 🫶🏽❤️ so, i’m inviting everyone for a quick check-in to:  * make a list of three achievements you’ve accomplished so far this year, whether big or not so big, * name three things that you are thankful for 🫶🏽 
top three things on your bucket list for 2024?
by chyni
Last post
January 11th
...See more hey teamates 🫶🏽 long time no seee! i’m hoping that everyone is doing well, and keeping warm and safe in this cold weather 🩷 with the year coming to an ending, i have a rather interesting ice breaker question for everyone!  what’s the top three list of things on your bucket list for 2024? 
Actually, Life Is Beautiful and I Have Time.
by Galaxymermaid6
Last post
December 21st, 2023
...See more It’s so easy to get caught up in day to day life that we get stuck on auto pilot without even realizing it. Between work life, house chores, & trying to get everything in between caught up & together, we tend to overlook the things that really matter.  Feeding Our Souls.  When’s the last time you did something for yourself? Think about the things or places that bring out the best version of yourself. How often do you put off self care because you’re “too busy”?  The older I get, I realize seconds are flying by like months. When I’m feeling down, I know my soul is hungry. I feed mine by spending time in nature, sitting by the ocean connecting with the universe, and I notice my self awareness grows stronger again & im able to actually be present in the moment, in the now. Life is too short to just exist, so start living.   The dishes can wait. You can fold the clothes later. Go explore this beautiful world & enjoy the little things about life that gives you goosebumps & butterflies. 
Mel Robbin’s 5-Second Rule
by Hope
Last post
December 1st, 2023
...See more Hi everyone! I hope you are well. If you are looking for something simple that can help you get out of a rut or help you break the cycle of procrastination.  Please watch this video [https://youtu.be/nI2VQ-ZsNr0?si=qKk6CihU1B-Q_jFA] on the rule’s explanation and share your thoughts with us. 
If you became your culture’s food ambassador, what would be the three dishes that you recommend?
by chyni
Last post
November 27th, 2023
...See more

Motivation & Accountability

Welcome to Motivation & Accountability! This is the perfect space for you to find motivation and be held accountable for your goals and aspirations.

What are the different forum topics for Motivation & Accountability?
Accountability and Wellness: A place for all things accountability and wellness.

Community Space: A place for icebreakers, introductions, discussions and community check-ins.
Exercise Motivation: Need to be motivated to exercise? Get it here!

Goals & Accomplishments: A place for you to discuss your goals and accomplishments. 

Inspiration & Motivation: Need some inspiration? Find it here!

Tips & Activities: A place for the latest tips and tricks.

How can I help?

You can help us by simply responding to threads and sharing your story (if you're comfortable). Check-in with us, join a discussion, or start one! Alternatively, you can join us as a Forum Leader. Check out this thread for more information.

Helpful Threads

Taglist: Do you want to stay up to date with our community? Then join our tag list to be notified whenever there is a new discussion or update within the community!

Accountability & Motivation FAQ

Q: Are there any sub-community specific guidelines that we need to adhere to?

A: You can find Sub-community specific guidelines below, which you should follow in addition to the general forum guidelines.

Help! I still have a question! If you need help, feel free to contact a community leader or post here, and someone will contact you!