Do you have any advices for a Stranger?

BenittaJ November 16th, 2023

Advices can either be on life/ love / finance/ career/ parenting... Etc

TareqRafiqul November 16th, 2023

Love thyself 

BenittaJ OP November 17th, 2023

@TareqRafiqul Thankyou ❤️ ❤️❤️

virtualhugsanytime November 16th, 2023

Just always try to be kind and empathetic since we don't know what the other person is or has gone thru.....and something rude we say or do you them might just be their last thread. So just remember to be kind and empathetic always.

@virtualhugsanytime Thankyou so much ❤️❤️❤️

Gettingbettertoday November 16th, 2023

@BenittaJ

BITCOIN is BS.

@Gettingbettertoday Yesssss exactly!!! Thankyou so much for it

@SociusVj Thankyou so much you gave 6 advices in total. Is there another name u want me to mention 

limesnlemons44 November 17th, 2023

Screw other people, do what you want!

limesnlemons44 November 17th, 2023

also saying "its only 5 dollars" and buying it will have you spend more then 150 dollars a year.

@limesnlemons44 Thankyou so much ❤️ limie

Tulipsmile November 18th, 2023

@BenittaJ

Do what you like

Eat what you like

Don't care about what others like and say it's your life your choice your soul 

BenittaJ OP November 18th, 2023

@Tulipsmile Thankyou so much ❤️❤️❤️

sillylostsoul January 7th

@BenittaJ hello

rebeccastgo January 11th

Connect with nature 🌱

Hereforyouall144 January 11th
  1. @BenittaJ Seek the positive moments in life and take your time with them. It will all be worth it
BenittaJ OP February 1st

@Hereforyouall144 Thankyou for supporting ❤️ 

InitiateVoidProtocol January 11th

@BenittaJ
don't bother lifting a boulder when you can probably just walk around it; be gentle with yourself xD

InitiateVoidProtocol January 11th

@InitiateVoidProtocol

^*courtesy of an old person i talked to on the bus*

BenittaJ OP February 1st

@InitiateVoidProtocol Thankyou so much ❤️

Est3lle February 2nd

@BenittaJ

what people say about you changes nothing about who you are; people's opinions of you say nothing about you and everything about them.

BenittaJ OP February 12th

@Est3lle thankyou so much for advice

slowdecline48 February 4th

Life is too brief to be taken seriously all the time.

Re investment: the maxim "never put all your eggs in one basket" is one of the truest ever written or said. There are no exceptions to it. If you have enough money to buy financial assets, never put it all in one kind of asset.

The purpose of life is a life of purpose. What that means is, the only purpose your life will have is whatever you decide it to be.

@slowdecline48 Thankyou so much

JamieRoseX February 4th

@BenittaJ

You're your own person. You have a strong core. That means you don't need others or outside influences to make you happy. You need to learn how to be happy even without those things.

Also, adding to that: You can't be happy 24/7. The goal is to be happy often, feel okay more often and feel genuinely bad only when necessary, e.g. in a learning moment. Emotions are a full package, you can't take one and leave the others. Be sad. Be angry. Be happy. And learn from it.

@JamieRoseX Thankyou so much for you time

Daybyday64 February 4th

Have fun while you're young, life goes way too fast.

@Daybyday64 Thankyou so much

avistaco February 5th

@BenittaJ

advice..? well, I'm not the best at giving, but..

Live like you want to live it, please know how to take care of your own well=being, not just yourself. Do what is best for you.. in a nice way, of course. Make sure you not only feel comfortable, but for the space around you, you really never know what someone is going through in terms of mental health and potentially themselves. Be honest with yourself and your peers, love yourself like nobody has before. If tomorrow or today is not perfect, nothing is, we are seriously going to get through with the pain and the mental struggle. ✊

@avistaco Thankyou so muchhhh

Azumiii February 6th

@BenittaJ Don't let it get to you like that. It's okay to feel sad, stuck, depressed, whatever. But don't stay there for too long. You have a lot more you can offer. Try new things, experience stuff when you're ready and talk to family members believe me even if you don't like them. Just talk you'll never know when somethings going to happen. 

@Azumiii Thankyou so much for your time

Azumiii February 12th

@BenittaJ yw! <3

CompassionateArrow February 8th

@BenittaJ

It's a simple advice I have for all of you out there..

Relax.. breathe.. You can never miss out on what's meant for you. What's yours will find it's way to you. And you can never lose what's yours. Remember to take a pause and breathe.. You'll be okay.

Tinywhisper11 February 12th

@CompassionateArrow sits and waits patiently♿♿ I hope I get what s coming to me soon😁😁 I can't wait

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂❤❤❤

CompassionateArrow February 12th

@Tinywhisper11

Oh yess Lola! Believe me when I say that! What's yours will find it's way to youuu💖

Well did you ever imagine you'd meet Ze Arrow😏but you did, didn't ya😁

Similarly, the people you're supposed to cross paths with, the opportunities you're gonna get, the memories you're meant to have, they'll always come to you, no matter what! So what we do, is wait... If something goes, don't worry, yours is just on the way! Good things take time😉

Tinywhisper11 February 27th

@CompassionateArrow your such a sweety pie pudding face ❤❤ and yep my best memory yet is meeting ze arrow😎😎

😂😂😂😂 I love you ❤

CompassionateArrow February 27th

@Tinywhisper11

Love ya more sweetie 💗😘

@CompassionateArrow Thankyou so much

Tinywhisper11 February 12th

@BenittaJ we just keep on riding, not afraid of the fall, I guess that's the cowboy is us all