Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A Time You Were Kind!

MyFreakshow May 5th, 2020

Share a time you were kind to somebody, whether your friends, or your parents, or it could even be a pet!!

ShadowTag May 5th, 2020

@BubbleBread

I sat with an old cat with cancer before they died.

GreenAndRedBoat May 5th, 2020

Oh, which one should I chose...๐Ÿ˜Š we should never sing our praise, I did them and it warmed my heart or made me sad at the same time not being able to do more...๐Ÿ˜”

Rebekah June 4th, 2020

@MyFreakshow

I sat with my brother's dog just staring out into the blue sky because he looked a little lonely :(

Dino12 June 4th, 2020

Cooked a mean for somebody on bedrest

Teresa416 June 4th, 2020

my job is to visit small businesses in the Bay Area. I was in Berkeley and there was this homeless woman who was walking around barefoot. I always keep a pair of flip flops in the car in case I decide last minute to get a pedicure and am wearing close toe shoes. I gave this women my flip flops. Felt good to know at least she now had shoes.

CheeryMango June 4th, 2020

@MyFreakshow I paid for a lady's groceries in front of me

Icicle0212 June 4th, 2020

I added some new furniture and decor for my fish tank!

Azalea98 June 4th, 2020

@MyFreakshow

I would say a time I was kind was offering to tutor my friend (obviously free of charge) in Maths and science becsue he needed to improve his grades to get into the collage he wanted. He got the grades! ๐Ÿ™‚

emylly June 4th, 2020

@MyFreakshow

since my grandparents live in other countries, I think of the time I spent with them

June 4th, 2020

I'm always kind. cheekyโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

But yeah for example when my mom was sick I made sure she had enough blankets and I made her tea.

Zoff June 4th, 2020

Kindness is what we need these days more then anything...Anyway, I was kind yesterday helping my mom's friend move some furniture she bought from the store to her house :)

beenawhilesince June 4th, 2020

@MyFreakshow

I'm not sure this is out of kindness but I feed homeless cats, dogs, and pigeons and spend time with 'em. and I'm like 911 to my friends every time they need help.

Mankka June 4th, 2020

@MyFreakshow

hiking in the woods with my child and dog

MariWhale June 4th, 2020

@MyFreakshow

As a child, I would often spend my recesses "comforting" dying bees by feeding them sugar waters and trying to make them comfortable with little leaf blankets and beds.

Flowingstreams June 6th, 2020

@MariWhale

heart

BlackCatLuna June 4th, 2020

I fed strawberries to the the woof who saved me and painted a red cross on his forehead and muzzle with lipstick...

modestWatermelon2938 June 4th, 2020

Share a time you were kind to somebody, whether your friends, or your parents, or it could even be a pet!!

I did some cleaning and made furniture adjustments at my moms house to make things easier for her.

SarahRemyMeri June 4th, 2020

Earlier today, I asked my roommate how their day was going, and sympathised with them as they told me about their busy and difficult day.

ScarlettPsychic June 4th, 2020

I try to do one thing of kindness every day, but I feel a bit funny bragging about it. Kindness should be inherent.

Syd113 June 4th, 2020

A time I was kind was when I helped clean and move things around in a teachers classroom.

Madimarshmellow June 4th, 2020

kindness can be from being nice to someone or even just being there.

To me the best feeling is when someone says thank you for helping me and that's my daily kindness.

I love helping old people. I make a point to see some old people and talk to them as I feel that they are very lonely. Also, I get kindness back that way:)

BrokenButBueatiful June 5th, 2020

I donated all my prize money to a mosque.

NicoleAswad June 5th, 2020

Nursed a shot bird with a broken wing back to health

Blueberryboo June 5th, 2020

I brought flowers to a grave that looked like it hadn't been touched.

June 5th, 2020

By holding a door open for someone at the train station.

blissart June 5th, 2020

helped a lost baby , unite wth her parents

AmberLilly21 June 5th, 2020

Sometimes I use to give out free movie tickets to the guests.

positivePumpkin22 June 5th, 2020

@MyFreakshow

I help all my classmates or basically anyone in school related work (understanding difficult topics, lab works, projects etc. ) anytime.

June 5th, 2020

@MyFreakshow

I surprised my mother with two baby guinea pigs ... they're her favorite animal :)

bellathebookreader June 5th, 2020

I saved a girls life

And I help my class with science work and langages

kiraannnkaur June 5th, 2020

Drove my grandmother's best friend home when it was raining

SmileFromWithIn June 5th, 2020

@MyFreakshow

I don't remember any time lol... Everyday there are instances of kindness we do as listeners & as a person in life.

raymaniii June 5th, 2020

Tutored someone for their maths final

Kickan75 June 5th, 2020

I try to be nice all the time, but we have an organisation in Sweden called Giving people. At one point it was someone in my town who reached out for help. They didn't have money to buy food and Easter was coming up. I went grocery shopping for them and gave them a good week of supplies. That felt good. Knowing they could celebrate Easter with the kids happy.

passionateCup3122 June 5th, 2020

Many times I was kind to people but they always misunderstood me and thought I have bad intentions behind doing this

exuberantPal6627 June 5th, 2020

when I gave my money to someone on the street who needed it!

karenw June 5th, 2020

I give my neighbour who is elderly,alone,and in ill health a food parcel every monday morning since lockdown began. to help get her through it.

Helloitsjess22 June 5th, 2020

Gave foods to the street animals โ˜บ๏ธ

Deliah453 June 5th, 2020

When i gave some one my time when they really needed it.