Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A Time You Were Kind!

MyFreakshow May 5th, 2020

Share a time you were kind to somebody, whether your friends, or your parents, or it could even be a pet!!

livingthechocolatelife June 8th, 2020

I've been helping around the house alot more these days.

leahwood99 June 8th, 2020

I helped my ex with his homework so he could pass, despite having a hard breakup and just hard times recently.

gracefulUnicorn8093 November 7th, 2020

At an airport, I overheard someone talking very loudly. At a bakery, a girl didn't have local currency (I guessed she was at that airport for transit) and she had to pay in local currency. So cashier talked to her how much and how she can't pay in other currency. I guess she didn't understand the cashier completely. It could have been solved easily if cashier calmed down and tried other method. Also I understand that cashiers can be frustrated with customers sometime as some people lack basic attitude. I understand both sides. But I felt sorry for the girl (I knew she was from my country). So I stepped up and paid for her and later she repaid me. Tho I didn't completely pay for her, I am still proud of myself for stepping up and brave enough to be able to cut that embarrassment situation.