Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A Time You Were Kind!

MyFreakshow May 5th, 2020

Share a time you were kind to somebody, whether your friends, or your parents, or it could even be a pet!!

purpleclarinet June 5th, 2020

When I stayed up late chatting with my friend who was struggling even though I had to get up early for work the next day.

BellatheHappyHelper June 5th, 2020

Helping my teachers out in class

bookworm274 June 5th, 2020

@MyFreakshow

Recently I have been helping my step mum out. My dad has been allowed to go back to work but she's still working at home and I have two much younger brothers. So, to make her life a little easier I've been looking after them if she needs to make work calls or has a meeting. We've also started a tradition of a cup of tea around 4:30, that I make for the both of us.

dtanushree June 5th, 2020

@MyFreakshow

My sis usually forgets to keep her stuffs in their place and mom gets angry for this all the time. So i keep all her things in their place and she never noticed, she thinks that she has become careful :p

MelanieDaniels63 June 5th, 2020

There are plenty of times that I have been kind/ am kind to others. One time that I was kind was a few days ago someone I know was feeling down abou stuff. I went on their instagram and left them a kind message to keep their head up and a lot of incouragement etc... I hope i worked because soon after they seemed a lot better, I love that.

healingWhisper June 5th, 2020

@MyFreakshow

At a party my friend was really upset and I sat with her and talk with her untill she felt better... Then we party all night!

eternalSound1856 June 5th, 2020

@MyFreakshow
Helped my friend with 3 weeks worth of homework after he was down with typhoid

PearlofWisdom June 5th, 2020

My kids and I took the time to purchase and then donate toilet paper to local group pantry for those who might need it.

fixMorgs June 5th, 2020

@MyFreakshow

actually just yesterday my girlfriend and I went over to my friend's house and helped her with baby kittens that were under her house, and then also helped a stray momma cat she took in; give birth! It was an amazing experience, even though I've done this many times! I felt so glad I could be "the calm in her chaos" and help out because she was so stressed out!

ssruthi12 June 5th, 2020

I make sure to listen to my friends and help them with school whenever they need it :)

amandajane13 June 5th, 2020

I told my partner how much i am grateful for him and how much i appreciate him :)

sugarpandadrops7 June 5th, 2020

Had a friend spend the weekend with me and my fiancee! It was really fun to laugh and make art together.

Jili June 5th, 2020

sent appreciation texts to my friends

M4GIC June 5th, 2020

I'm a very nice person I'm pretty caring too! I help my dog and I help others on Cups too! I love helping folks!

LexIris June 5th, 2020

@MyFreakshow

I talked to my close friend and listened to her talk about what she was going through

purplecitrus June 5th, 2020

I helped a friend with his project, three hours before it was due. He was struggling with pictures (he didn't have any, and they were required), so I managed to make ends meet and find him pictures and with final touch-ups for this graded project.

SassyClassyBrunette June 5th, 2020

@MyFreakshow

When comforting my friend who had a panic attack

herealways27 June 5th, 2020

I work with my friend to improve something she needs help with!

Justpassingthrough10 June 6th, 2020

to let my ex go.

fromthewindow1 June 6th, 2020

@MyFreakshow

I told my friends how much I appreciated them and how much they mean to me.

thedancerwithin June 6th, 2020

@MyFreakshow

My made my friend hot chocolate for our night beach hangout :D Twas a great night.

mochimin1310 June 6th, 2020

I adopted an abandoned dog a few years ago

Sanghee June 6th, 2020

Built my friend up when she was feeling down. She always feels like she's not doing enough but she is doing better than anyone I know.laugh

Rayday16 June 6th, 2020

I'm trying to think of a grand gesture that I've done but all that comes to mind are everyday tasks like grabbing everyone a water if I'm getting up for one anyway or driving to the store for first aid supplies because our cats got hurt or helping someone find what they're looking for even if I'm just a customer. I enjoy seeing people smile so I listen to every preference and thought and opinion so that if I come across something they like or want, I can then brighten their day a little.

Oceangirl131 June 6th, 2020

I Messaged a friend who was struggling!

MorgiePositive June 6th, 2020

Told my friends and family how much I appreciate them.

aeris156 June 6th, 2020

a dear friend and i had a long conversation yesterday about lots of stuff and we both compassionately supported each other :) times have been tough lately so giving and receiving support like that was great!

daisybaby204 June 6th, 2020

My friend is having a very rough time lately because she's coming to terms with the fact that her father has very racist views and is very public about it. She's very embarassed by this because she feels like her friends are judging her about this. I offered her my time and support to just hear her out and talk through things and she reacted very positively to it :) It felt nice being the support she neeeded

brightbubbles88 June 6th, 2020

hmmm a time I was kind-my friend and I sent flowers to one of our other friends who graduated and surprised her with them at her home smileyheart

Flowingstreams June 6th, 2020

I used to throw earth worms back into the grass when I found them on hot drying pavement. They came out from the rain, but were at risk of drying out or being stepped on when the sun came up.

friendlySunflower228 June 6th, 2020

I've started growing cat grass for my cats. They love it so much!

MagicalSnow614 June 7th, 2020

My one friend turned 21 last month so since everything was shut down I brought over a bottle of wine that we were able to drink on her back porch while social distancing. I also wrote her a long birthday letter to give as well.

Meg2004 June 7th, 2020

I helped a girl finish a marathon when she was hurt.

S4R4 June 7th, 2020

I feel like everytime I hug my mom or brothers I make them very happy. It makes me happy too.

peggykaye June 7th, 2020

I was recently able to get groceries and flowers for an older lady who was unable to leave and her food subscription hadn't been arriving

TheGoodFairy June 7th, 2020

I believe a time I was kind, or at least tried to be, was when I bought some hot food for an elderly homeless man on a cold day.

Goldcherry2113 June 7th, 2020

It was just the other day, But I was able to help a stray cat and her kittens find a home.

SoftyVanTurtle1916 June 8th, 2020

My husband had to work really late tonight, so I cooked him some hot dogs and warmed up some coffee for him so he could eat when he got home.

mytwistedsoul June 8th, 2020

Helped pay for someone else's groceries because they didnt have enough cash

ArrabellaGodwin June 8th, 2020

I helped my family with installing a HUGE tv (srsly it took 2 people just to lift it and 4 people to properly install it 😂)