Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Drink Water - Reminder 💧

March 1st, 2021

Hello All. This will be an ongoing challenge self-care thread.

If you keep forgetting to drink water, here is how the Mindfulness community can help you.

_1673245389.image.png

Subscribe to this thread.

By Subscribing every time someone posts in the thread, you will get a notification as 'Drink Water - Reminder 💧'

Come and Post here, every time you drink considerable amount of water OR when you complete your daily water quota
You can use this post as your water intake tracker or log. So you will know how much water you have had and how much more to go.

Of course, there are apps for that too. Using this forum can be more effective, as the apps are only seen by you, but here your progress will be shared with the community.

Give it a try!

Tag someone to remind them to drink water

Benefits of Drinking water

Calculate your daily water intake

emotionalTalker2260 May 22nd, 2022

@Angelx28

D: that worries me 😔😔😔

Dallady May 19th, 2022

I downloaded the water challenge picture onto my phone and have been trying to drink more water. It’s working and it’s 👏

@DonaldDraper

May 21st, 2022

@Dallady you mean water challenge as wallpaper? Interesting.. Do share with us pls 😃

Dallady June 17th, 2022

_1655500268.1367F0AF-5B38-4B9C-AD36-A7108BBA9940.jpeg

@DonaldDraper

June 18th, 2022

@Dallady this seems like a good way to stay hydrated. Thank you for sharing ❤️

purpleSea7109 July 9th, 2022

@Dallady

Ok I try this challenge and let you know how got on.Xx

May 24th, 2022

💙

@artsysoul22 @AyAyoh @BlueRiver5968 @CallMeNaman2002 @Chetan1408 @coachefren @considerateParadise6717 @DreamTouch @ElaineCheung @Estrellitaa @hayleeishere4u @Hope @HopefulGarland3677 @kindLemonade @KyliandirirFloriandina @LavenderHere @Listeningsarinn @littlepony @Oxyy @prashpal84 @RoshanaShabanii @Ryuniverse7 @theriverissinging

Ryuniverse7 May 24th, 2022

@DonaldDraper drinking water and being like water flowing rather then crashing observing my thoughts through meditation.

CaringEzra May 24th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

🦦💦

May 25th, 2022

Hydration comes before peace, in dictionary too 😇

@adventurousBranch3786 @amiablePeace77 @annafaustus33 @ArtemisStormWolf @Bethlikescupcake @Bright7cups @butterlycow @CheerySandi @emotionalTalker2260 @emotionalTown2627 @fictionjunkie @Goalsforlife @Hotaru419 @JaneSustenListens @Kindnessmayprevail @Kitty2018 @Ryuniverse7 @smallmindedthoughts @soulsings @StillPlanet @TranquilSkye

May 25th, 2022

i was just gonna get one. you’re the best, don. thank you so much. ♥️

May 26th, 2022

@fictionjunkie Most welcome 🧡 (your body will thank you 😇)

ArtemisStormWolf May 25th, 2022

When you mention watet to don expect the tag @DonaldDraper 😛 but sure will just get my water with me lol, btw does coffee count too? 😮

Tagging @MelodyoftheOcean @Bright7cups

MelodyoftheOcean May 25th, 2022

@ArtemisStormWolf

I am an Ocean, I got an unlimited amount of water with me wherever I gooo 😋

emotionalTalker2260 May 25th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

😀 nope. *reads dictionary backwards* 😈😈😈😈

TranquilSkye May 25th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

I drink like a gallon of Hinkley Springs purified bottled water a day and, uh, my back-teeth are floating (and are doing the backstroke) as I type this, lol.

May 26th, 2022

@TranquilSkye wait whaaa.. How does it make teeth dance? :o

TranquilSkye May 26th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

It just does. 😁

May 27th, 2022

@TranquilSkye Haha. Maybe it's some slang that I am unaware of.. But if it's literal, then shake that toothy 🕺 xD

TranquilSkye May 27th, 2022

@DonaldDraper _1653684643.ToothInWater.jpg😉

May 29th, 2022

@TranquilSkye is that dancing or drowning? xD

June 3rd, 2022

Not really sure if I'm doing the tagging right, but please stay hydrated @HopieRemi @InternalAcceptance @MarcossWilliams ❤️

HopieRemi June 3rd, 2022

@fictionjunkie Thank youu :O will do

InternalAcceptance June 3rd, 2022

@fictionjunkie You did the tagging the correctly. 😊 I'll go do that now. I know that I desperately need it. Thank you!

June 3rd, 2022

@InternalAcceptance yey, it worked. thank you for letting me know. have a lovely day/night! :)

June 3rd, 2022

@MacrossWilliams, this is for you. So sorry, I misspelled the first one. Please drink a water today. ♥️

June 3rd, 2022

water breakkk!

@blissart , @GoldenRuleJG , @kindFish9215 , @LeoRising29 , @pixieDust737 , @VaryingCloud

VaryingCloud June 3rd, 2022

@DonaldDraper

*remembers school days*

(when water breakkk meant a lot more than just a water break)

InternalAcceptance June 3rd, 2022

Water break time. :)

@MidnightRaven999 @LovingPeacefulHeart @FrenchMarbles @fictionjunkie

June 3rd, 2022

@InternalAcceptance *raises a glass of water* this is for you, internal. 💙

LovingPeacefulHeart June 3rd, 2022

@InternalAcceptance thank you for the reminder!

I just finished the last half of my bottle. 😃

FrenchMarbles June 3rd, 2022

@InternalAcceptance

Does tea count? Because I slurped.

June 8th, 2022

@FrenchMarbles it does 😀 herbal teas do add to the hydration quota

Trapolino227 June 3rd, 2022

@DonaldDraper

Does everyday start off well,just to think about our mindfulness is excruciating.My Question is where does the cup fill from the inside out .That's a grammer check? There's much more to think about when we just sit up and speak up .I cant get enough of that nourishment.Thank you water and to your writings.I feel lifted and encouraged and could speak often from this.

cyanPlatypus6370 June 7th, 2022

@DonaldDraper and all

Hiiiii :)

I just looked over to my left at my water glass. It is empty :O I must go remedy that situation.

Have a lovely day/night everyone! It is 1:20am here right now, so this will probably be my last cup for the night. See y'alls soon!

<3 Platy

FennecDaFurry June 7th, 2022

Im boutta tag a heap of people rq

@CommunityModElliot @markx23 @CommunityModKay @CommunityModAnne @emotinalTalker2260 @DonaldDraper @HopieRemi @LavenderHere . Since its tuesday its not too late to drink some water. Its healthy so i think it might just be a good idea hehe.

FennecDaFurry June 7th, 2022

@FennecDaFurry just realized i cant spell smh. @emotionalTalker2260

Now the tag should work hehe

emotionalTalker2260 June 12th, 2022

@FennecDaFurry

D:

CommunityModAnne June 9th, 2022

@FennecDaFurry wohoo I'm seeing this on a Thursday but never too late to join a hydration party

FennecDaFurry June 12th, 2022

@CommunityModAnne yeahhh